forum

Quad Aces o!m Tournament (#20,000-∞) [Registration Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kaito-kun
Prizes have been decided for the First, Second and Third Place!

1st Place: 1 year of supporter
2nd Place: 5 months of supporter
3rd Place: 2 months of supporter
Kimitakari
Name : Nelly
E-mail : duckapp1@gmail.ru

And is this will be only 4K?
Vaporwave

Nelly wrote:

Did you read the page at all? o_o
Topic Starter
Kaito-kun

Nelly wrote:

Please follow the "How to register" section to sign up. And I clearly said that it will only be 4k in the tournament rules, so if you haven't read the rules, please do so before registering for the tournament.
Ascendance
dang if this was one week later it would be so much better ;; the finals of my own tournament is the week it starts.. rip. I can maybe join if there is a way I can play my matches when I'm not doing referee/stream stuff at my own tournament?
Topic Starter
Kaito-kun

Ascendance wrote:

dang if this was one week later it would be so much better ;; the finals of my own tournament is the week it starts.. rip. I can maybe join if there is a way I can play my matches when I'm not doing referee/stream stuff at my own tournament?
I may be able to avoid giving you an unconvenient time if you PM me the tournament's schedule, so that I know when you are busy doing referee work. Also remember that this tournament will use European Time Zones to program it's schedule. Anyways, if you decide on joining, just send me the times you will be busy refereeing along with the how to register info.
Kimitakari

Kaito-kun wrote:

Nelly wrote:

Please follow the "How to register" section to sign up. And I clearly said that it will only be 4k in the tournament rules, so if you haven't read the rules, please do so before registering for the tournament.
No Ive readed the rules, I just had a question
Vaporwave

Nelly wrote:

No Ive readed the rules, I just had a question
...it said in the rules that it was a 4k tournament... I'm not even going to bother
Aleppie

Kaito-kun wrote:

welp this is why i need to enter this
princesswell

Kaito-kun wrote:

Damn 1 year supporter. I want that :(
Kimitakari
Maybe next Mania tourney will be your time to earn year Sub Tag
princesswell

Nelly wrote:

XD Me winning a tourney XD Best joke 2k15
Aleppie

Princesswell wrote:

Nelly wrote:

XD Me winning a tourney XD Best joke 2k15
i bet you can't even win in this tournament if you were qualified Kappa
princesswell

alif akmal wrote:

i bet you can't even win in this tournament if you were qualified Kappa
:^) too scrub for this tourney

3 more slots open hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Minhtam
Well, count me out on this one. Apparently I've been scheduled to go on some sort of Business trip to Philadelphia on the same day as the Round of 16.
xXEDUARDOXx
xXEDUARDOXx.25k global rank,luisitoracingrecioperez@hotmail.com
Vaporwave

xXEDUARDOXx wrote:

xXEDUARDOXx.25k global rank,luisitoracingrecioperez@hotmail.com
Read the rules of the tournament and how to register. It says to message Kaito-kun, not post it here on the forum.
xXEDUARDOXx
SORRY I DONT UNDERSTAND SO MUCH THAT
Topic Starter
Kaito-kun
Registration is now closed

We already hit the 16 players limit, so registrations are officially closed now.
Kimitakari
and wheres mappools
Vaporwave

Nelly wrote:

and wheres mappools
If you've been following the Slack server, you would've seen that it will be released about a week from R/O16.
In other words, it'll be here in a few days. Be patient. :)
princesswell
One more week HYPE 8-) You guys better play well 'cause I'm watching. Just kidding. Hope everyone is going to have fun. And I'm cheering for all of you. :)
Topic Starter
Kaito-kun
Brackets, Schedule, and Mappool for the RO16/Quater-Finals are up

They have been announced on Slack, so take a look at them and any questions/doubts/problems you have with them, please say them in the #tournament-talk chat on Slack (preferably not here, you are bound to be answered faster on Slack than here, as I'm more active there than in here)
Aleppie

Kaito-kun wrote:

They have been announced on Slack, so take a look at them and any questions/doubts/problems you have with them, please say them in the #tournament-talk chat on Slack (preferably not here, you are bound to be answered faster on Slack than here, as I'm more active there than in here)
why not post the mappools here?
Topic Starter
Kaito-kun

alif akmal wrote:

Kaito-kun wrote:

why not post the mappools here?
Because no -_-.

Seriously speaking, all of the information will be sent on Slack, because it's easier to publish and better to discuss, among other reasons. And everyone who joins is meant to join the Slack, so if they are receiving the information on a "better" way, to put it bluntly, I don't see the reason to have a hurry to publish it here. I'm going to update, but not with the same priority as with Slack's publishing, as I should have already published the info by then, and at the same time, players should have received it too.
princesswell
Couple more days hype boys and girls :)
Ascendance

Princesswell wrote:

Couple more days hype boys and girls :)
you're making me more nervous than I should be
FlyingKiwi
Can you pls change my match time? I have a another tournament to go about Taekwondo and I don't think I can show up at that time, I think after UTC 08:00 will do if you and my opponent agrees it.
princesswell

Ascendance wrote:

Don't worry be happy :D everything will be just fine if you have fun And sorry that I made you nervous
Aleppie

Princesswell wrote:

Ascendance wrote:

Don't worry be happy :D everything will be just fine if you have fun And sorry that I made you nervous
princess, i told you not to be creepy in public next time invite me to be creepy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ascendance

Princesswell wrote:

Ascendance wrote:

If I lose, this tournament is rigged :^)
princesswell

alif akmal wrote:

princess, i told you not to be creepy in publicnext time invite me to be creepy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But I wasn't that weird ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) I better remember to invite you

Ascendance wrote:

If I lose, this tournament is rigged :^)
Of course it's rigged if all mighty Ascendance don't win :^)
Topic Starter
Kaito-kun

- Korean Kiwi - wrote:

Can you pls change my match time? I have a another tournament to go about Taekwondo and I don't think I can show up at that time, I think after UTC 08:00 will do if you and my opponent agrees it.
I can't change the time of your match unless your opponent agrees to change it too. So try to find him and ask him at which time you both are able to play. Only thing that CAN'T be changes is the day of the match, but times changes are completely discussable.
FlyingKiwi
Alright.