forum

Need voicing for skins ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LepsiBoi
Hai everyone, im usually one of those types of people that never actually use forums but i thought i would give it a try!

I've been working around with some sound editing/voice editing and i actually came up with some good voicing that could be used for skins I've played around with some of them and I've seen people use some voicing that you could say sound almost the same, I mean as in the wording sound the same, maybe there might be some that kinda sound the same but you know everyone is different so they might like something else.

The name I've given to the "Girl" is Ayane meaning “colourful sound” which goes really well as she's a voice actress :3. First i wanted to let you guys know that these sounds will be available for anyone to use as long as this post or my name is mentioned in the skin's post .
Al-right now this is the part that everyone has been waiting for!
This voicing is currently the v.1 so you should be looking for new voicing in the future!

Please PM me if the link is broken!

I hope you guys enjoy the voicing, and there isn't anything else to say xD
So I'll leave you "Skinners" to do your thing

And if you are wondering I don't actually have a visual picture for Ayane yet sadly. but i shall ask one of my friends to make me a good looking one for those who might want to use it for the osu background :3
OsuMe65
You're done for.

Marked for immediate removal / link removal.

Reason at uni1521... no. The folder name itself inside the archive (from Unity Chan by Unity Technologies Japan)