forum

[Archived] Same count of A's after rollback.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mortem
Problem Details:
So my account was recently rollbacked due to foul-play (because my account wasn't secured enough and my score was hacked) and after the rollback I saw my score was wiped. Which is normal, but the count on my userpage says something else.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Since my score was wiped, you can see there are 68 A's left.

But my userpage count says currently 79.

It couldn't be that big issue but I want to get rid of A's. Also I bought supporter only for searching beatmaps, that I've played but they were not in my osu! directory. I have every single beatmap I played with score "A". As the count in-game says, it's 68 (+ 2 local scores - so basically 66). Is there any solution, how to fix it? I would really appreciate that. If there was a thread about the similar thing and was solved, then sorry for double-posting.

osu! version: 20150816.1cuttingedge
Trosk-
You probably just don't have downloaded all the maps where you have an A rank. osu! will just show you in game the maps that you have downloaded and imported on osu!, not all the maps where you have an A.

This is my rank count:

VeilStar
t/359473

peppy wrote:

The stats get resynced automatically and do not require these threads. Give it a week or less.
Just give it some time I guess.
Topic Starter
Mortem
@Trosk-

Mortem wrote:

I have every single beatmap I played with score "A".
And yes, I checked the Beatmap Listing with the filter "Ranked (Played)" and score "A".

@VeilStar Since my account was rollbacked at 9th August, well, I guess I have to wait a little bit more.

Thanks for help anyways.
Bauxe

Mortem wrote:

@Trosk-

Mortem wrote:

I have every single beatmap I played with score "A".
And yes, I checked the Beatmap Listing with the filter "Ranked (Played)" and score "A".

@VeilStar Since my account was rollbacked at 9th August, well, I guess I have to wait a little bit more.

Thanks for help anyways.
If you have an A on two different difficulties on a single map there, it will only be listed there once. So it may be correct.
Topic Starter
Mortem

Bauxe wrote:

If you have an A on two different difficulties on a single map there, it will only be listed there once. So it may be correct.
Well...counted, but still there are some missing. I have all beatmaps where I achieved rank "A" and still I gave it some time to that and nothing. Still not synced. The same goes for S & SS. I know it would sound ridiculously but if there would be a way to wipe all "A" scores I've achieved and would be synced afterwards, that would be great. I wouldn't mind any lose of pps. But I guess, this is not going to work. Since the VeilStar replied with a quote to give to this issue a week or less, this is going to be almost 4 weeks since it's not synced.
Topic Starter
Mortem
Okay...First of all sorry for bumping this thread but it's still not solved...

I took a screenshot of a beatmap listing, where I achieved a rank "A". (After some cleaning, it says that I have 17 A's). But my userpage still tells something else.

As Bauxe said, it counts two or more difficulties in one song as a one. I loaded every single beatmap i have to see the score if something wouldn't pop out. Nothing. At the picture, I have no A's on two difficulties. There is always one in a mapset. I'm really sorry for being annoying with this thing but as I wrote in previous posts, I'd like to get rid of it and I don't want to have my ranks bugged. I hope there will be some better solution than waiting for sync (because it's still not synced).