1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
Nice map and song bro i wish u gud luck ^^

here is our little talk:
18:03 HB24: u have an unsnapped kiai
18:03 HB24: check ur aimod
18:04 Hanczer: its snapped
18:04 Hanczer: thats a bug
18:05 HB24: okay...
18:05 HB24: maybe adding some hitsounds
18:05 Hanczer: I added claps and whistles
18:05 Hanczer: And one finish
18:06 HB24: i mean custom ones
18:07 Hanczer: Hmm How to create custom hitsounds?
18:07 HB24: its simple check my map's folder
18:07 HB24: and ull understand
18:08 Hanczer: But in which program did you create these?
18:08 HB24: i didnt create them
18:08 HB24: lol
18:08 HB24: i just found them on another map
18:09 Hanczer: ;-;
18:09 HB24: and than copy and paste
18:09 Hanczer: Oh, so I have to steal them?
18:09 HB24: yeah xD
18:09 Hanczer: Hmm... which ones would be good for this map?
18:09 HB24: mhm
18:09 HB24: idk its up to you
18:10 Hanczer: Okay
18:10 Hanczer: I'll find some
18:10 Hanczer: Thanks ^^
18:10 HB24: 01:29:102 (1,2,3,4) -
18:10 HB24: try making them like this
18:10 HB24: http://puu.sh/jTXWM/2efef154e0.jpg
18:11 Hanczer: Fixed ^^
18:12 HB24: it was jsut a suggestion
18:12 HB24: if u dont like it
18:12 HB24: u can skip it ^^
18:13 Hanczer: That was good suggestion
18:13 Hanczer: But I want to keep distance snap between 01:29:102 (1,2) - like on other ones
18:14 HB24: mhm
18:16 HB24: there are some blankets that could be better made tho
18:17 Hanczer: Blankets?
18:17 HB24: 06:12:117 (3,4) -
18:18 HB24: http://puu.sh/jTYkP/781aa80b35.jpg
18:18 HB24: try to adjust it llike that
18:18 Hanczer: Oh, I see
18:18 HB24: u can find the others by yourself i think
18:19 Hanczer: I think i got it
18:19 HB24: this is a gud map u should put it in modding queues
18:20 HB24: 00:52:926 (4,5) -
18:20 HB24: this isnt beautiful :/
18:20 Hanczer: I've been putting in #modreqs for a week
18:21 Hanczer: Hmm
18:22 Hanczer: Fixed :3
18:23 HB24: 03:29:102 (1,2) -
18:23 HB24: try to listen carefully to it
18:23 HB24: it seems off for me
18:23 Hanczer: Yep
18:23 Hanczer: I dont know how but I though it was on 3/8 o.O
18:24 HB24: put it on the blue line
18:24 Hanczer: I know ^^
18:25 Hanczer: Okay, fixed
18:25 HB24: 03:52:485 (7,8) -
18:25 HB24: http://puu.sh/jTYMZ/bc5681ae38.jpg
18:26 HB24: http://puu.sh/jTYOa/ff34eb02a2.jpg
18:27 Hanczer: What about 03:52:485 (7,8) - Ctrl +G?
18:27 HB24: as u like ^^
18:28 Hanczer: Okay ^^
18:28 HB24: 03:57:999 (4,2) -
18:28 HB24: stack those
18:29 Hanczer: Fixed ^^
posted

UltraRik wrote:

Helo from #modrektfast!
[ In general ]
I like your patterns , but for the most part sliders seem too slow or not enough spaced.
While some jumps are pretty far.
I think the drain should be bigger, and you could even lower the OD. Fixed
[Marathon]
00:12:338 (1,2,3,4) - These might be a bit too slow I dont think so
00:32:852 (1) - nerf the jump Fixed, made a square
00:36:382 (1,2,3) - Change placement somehow Fixed
00:40:573 (1,2,1,2) - ^ same, try different directions? Fixed
00:43:882 (3,4,5) - put this a little lower Fixed
00:46:749 (7,1) - nerf the jump Fixed
00:48:294 (4) - further from previous circle Fixed
00:57:338 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - you can make streams wider Fixed
00:58:220 (1) - underwhelming slider velocity I dont think so, its the same as 03:26:455 (1) and fits into the pattern (0,8 and 1,0 alternately)
01:24:029 (6,7) - nerf jump Fixed
02:35:279 (1) - underwhelming slider velocity I dont think so, same reason
04:42:999 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - part like this are a slight readability issue but i have no suggestions here
06:45:867 - What made you decide to stop mapping here? I can see the sound fades out and theres no clear end, but still Thats the place where one of piano sequences ends. To next one is 06:58:220 - here but I can barely hear the song there.
posted
hello~ from #modreq

[General]

• Offset -10
• BG size should be at least 800x600. resize please
• Choose a new color combo. And better to do colors nc at every new BG. It would look very nice
• 04:29:985 - this section is not on the tick. Do it so that it was set to tick

[Storyboard]

http://puu.sh/k7CGc/b3cb837109.jpg pay attention to the edge of the image. They as if chopped off.
• Bottom image appearance too sharp. make it smoother (his appearance)
•My computer freezes from severe storyboard (despite the fact that my computer is very powerful x.x) Add information about what SB can cause lags

[Heaven]


• AR 8.5 OD 7.5 - easier to read
• 00:13:220 (3) - , 00:14:985 (3) - , 00:18:073 (6) - , 00:21:602 (3) - , 00:23:367 (5) - , 00:25:132 (5) - , 00:27:338 (3) - , 00:55:573 (3) - , 00:59:985 (3) - , 01:01:749 (3) - , 01:03:514 (3) - , 01:05:279 (3) - , 01:07:044 (3) - , 01:15:867 (3) - , 01:17:632 (3) - , 01:21:161 (3) - , 01:36:161 (3) - , 02:06:161 (3) - ,02:11:455 (4) - , 02:12:999 (2,3) - , 02:18:514 (3) - , 02:20:058 (2,3) - , 02:23:588 (2) - , 02:25:573 (4) - , 02:34:397 (3) - , 02:39:691 (4) - , 02:41:235 (2,3) - , 02:46:749 (3) - , 02:48:294 (2,3) - , 02:51:823 (2) - ( 02:52:485 (1) - remove nc ) , 02:53:808 (4) - , 03:28:220 (3) - , 03:29:985 (3) - , 03:31:749 (3) - , 03:33:514 (2) - , 03:35:279 (3) - , 03:44:102 (3) - , 03:46:308 (2) - ,04:34:397 (3) - , 04:39:691 (4) - ,04:41:235 (2,3) - ,04:46:749 (3) - , 04:48:294 (2,3,4) - , 04:51:823 (2) - ,04:53:808 (4) - , 05:02:632 (3) - , 05:07:926 (4) - , 05:09:470 (2,3) - , 05:14:985 (3) - , 05:16:529 (2,3) - , 05:20:058 (4) - ,05:30:867 (3) - ,05:36:161 (4) - , 05:37:705 (2,3) - ,05:43:220 (3) - , 05:44:764 (2,3) - ,05:48:294 (2) - ,05:50:499 (4) - ,05:55:352 (2) - ,05:57:338 (4) - change of speed is necessary to allocate a new combo. (but to be honest it is more than half can be removed. They are completely out of place because it turns out spam)

00:07:044 (2,1) - Join the ends of the sliders http://puu.sh/k7Ko4/802a5edcc8.jpg
00:08:588 (3,4) - blanket http://puu.sh/k7Kre/01db6a2d4c.jpg
00:09:911 (1,2,3,4) - why not do something a little more accurate? like this http://puu.sh/k7KHz/3fc804dff7.jpg in the form of a semicircle
00:15:426 (4,2) - Make superposition
00:18:073 (6,1) - blanket
00:21:161 (2,3) - spacing. this is misleading. not it is necessary to change so dramatically spacing
00:25:132 (5,1) - they should not touch each other. move the circle a little farther away from the slider
00:32:852 (1,2,3,4) - it had to be square? Make it smooth 00:33:514 (4) - move Here x:260 y:242
01:04:397 (1,3) - they should not touch each other.
01:07:044 (3,4) - blanket.
01:13:220 (1,2) - can do so they do not touch? eg 01:13:220 (1) - ctrl+h
01:29:985 (1,2,3,4) - they relate to each other quite a bit but it looks bad. 2,3,4 raise quite a bit
01:36:161 (3,1) - blanket 01:37:044 (1) - x:302 y:231
02:21:161 (1) - a little more rounded end to make it a blanket 02:22:044 (3)
03:42:669 (3,4) - align them? It looks neater
03:43:882 (2,3) - blanket
04:08:808 (1,2,3,4) - do copy-paste of the slider (1) then rotate it 100 degrees ( it will be a slider 2 ) then do the same with the slider 2 and 3. and I have it :Dhttp://puu.sh/k7MKj/5544fc1eb7.jpg but you can do other figures. you have enough imagination for it
05:00:095 (3) - if you move a circle here x:330 y:192 - This play nice
06:45:867 (x) - maybe start spinner here and end here 06:47:632 ( otherwise there is a sense of incompleteness )

Good luck!
posted

ZLOdeuka- wrote:

hello~ from #modreq

[General]

• Offset -10
• BG size should be at least 800x600. resize please
• Choose a new color combo. And better to do colors nc at every new BG. It would look very nice
• 04:29:985 - this section is not on the tick. Do it so that it was set to tick

[Storyboard]

http://puu.sh/k7CGc/b3cb837109.jpg pay attention to the edge of the image. They as if chopped off.
• Bottom image appearance too sharp. make it smoother (his appearance)
•My computer freezes from severe storyboard (despite the fact that my computer is very powerful x.x) Add information about what SB can cause lags

[Heaven]


• AR 8.5 OD 7.5 - easier to read
• 00:13:220 (3) - , 00:14:985 (3) - , 00:18:073 (6) - , 00:21:602 (3) - , 00:23:367 (5) - , 00:25:132 (5) - , 00:27:338 (3) - , 00:55:573 (3) - , 00:59:985 (3) - , 01:01:749 (3) - , 01:03:514 (3) - , 01:05:279 (3) - , 01:07:044 (3) - , 01:15:867 (3) - , 01:17:632 (3) - , 01:21:161 (3) - , 01:36:161 (3) - , 02:06:161 (3) - ,02:11:455 (4) - , 02:12:999 (2,3) - , 02:18:514 (3) - , 02:20:058 (2,3) - , 02:23:588 (2) - , 02:25:573 (4) - , 02:34:397 (3) - , 02:39:691 (4) - , 02:41:235 (2,3) - , 02:46:749 (3) - , 02:48:294 (2,3) - , 02:51:823 (2) - ( 02:52:485 (1) - remove nc ) , 02:53:808 (4) - , 03:28:220 (3) - , 03:29:985 (3) - , 03:31:749 (3) - , 03:33:514 (2) - , 03:35:279 (3) - , 03:44:102 (3) - , 03:46:308 (2) - ,04:34:397 (3) - , 04:39:691 (4) - ,04:41:235 (2,3) - ,04:46:749 (3) - , 04:48:294 (2,3,4) - , 04:51:823 (2) - ,04:53:808 (4) - , 05:02:632 (3) - , 05:07:926 (4) - , 05:09:470 (2,3) - , 05:14:985 (3) - , 05:16:529 (2,3) - , 05:20:058 (4) - ,05:30:867 (3) - ,05:36:161 (4) - , 05:37:705 (2,3) - ,05:43:220 (3) - , 05:44:764 (2,3) - ,05:48:294 (2) - ,05:50:499 (4) - ,05:55:352 (2) - ,05:57:338 (4) - change of speed is necessary to allocate a new combo. (but to be honest it is more than half can be removed. They are completely out of place because it turns out spam)

00:07:044 (2,1) - Join the ends of the sliders http://puu.sh/k7Ko4/802a5edcc8.jpg
00:08:588 (3,4) - blanket http://puu.sh/k7Kre/01db6a2d4c.jpg
00:09:911 (1,2,3,4) - why not do something a little more accurate? like this http://puu.sh/k7KHz/3fc804dff7.jpg in the form of a semicircle
00:15:426 (4,2) - Make superposition
00:18:073 (6,1) - blanket
00:21:161 (2,3) - spacing. this is misleading. not it is necessary to change so dramatically spacing
00:25:132 (5,1) - they should not touch each other. move the circle a little farther away from the slider
00:32:852 (1,2,3,4) - it had to be square? Make it smooth 00:33:514 (4) - move Here x:260 y:242
01:04:397 (1,3) - they should not touch each other.
01:07:044 (3,4) - blanket.
01:13:220 (1,2) - can do so they do not touch? eg 01:13:220 (1) - ctrl+h
01:29:985 (1,2,3,4) - they relate to each other quite a bit but it looks bad. 2,3,4 raise quite a bit
01:36:161 (3,1) - blanket 01:37:044 (1) - x:302 y:231
02:21:161 (1) - a little more rounded end to make it a blanket 02:22:044 (3)
03:42:669 (3,4) - align them? It looks neater
03:43:882 (2,3) - blanket
04:08:808 (1,2,3,4) - do copy-paste of the slider (1) then rotate it 100 degrees ( it will be a slider 2 ) then do the same with the slider 2 and 3. and I have it :Dhttp://puu.sh/k7MKj/5544fc1eb7.jpg but you can do other figures. you have enough imagination for it
05:00:095 (3) - if you move a circle here x:330 y:192 - This play nice
06:45:867 (x) - maybe start spinner here and end here 06:47:632 ( otherwise there is a sense of incompleteness )

Good luck!
Fixed most of them. Thank you so much! ^_^
posted
[General]

add some tags like "vocaloid" and so on plz, and you can add some more tags about Touhou and Dark PHOENiX.

you can use slient sliderslide hitsound.

[Heaven]

omfg cool sb

00:01:078 (1) - volume sounds too loud until 00:15:857 - , try to decrease that ?

06:05:489 (1) - ditto

00:29:092 (3) - NC plz.

00:32:181 (5) - this slider is ugly, try to beautify it plz.

01:25:122 (3) - can you put this note to 01:24:460 (8) - this note's place ?

03:35:931 (4,5) - not a good blanket

03:43:872 (2,3) - 05:05:489 (4,5) - ditto

04:08:798 (1,2,3,4) - what about rotation 90 degrees per slider instead 120 degrees ? it may look like a whole more

06:45:857 (1) - this spinner's end really loud, try to decrease its volume

sorry for mt noob mod & english :o
posted
19:45 Kalibe: to co robimy IRC?
19:45 Hanczer: Z przyjemnością :D
19:46 Kalibe: okej to zaczynamy
19:47 Kalibe: 00:19:166 (3,1) -
19:47 Kalibe: tu masz coś ze spacingiem
19:47 Hanczer: To jest celowe
19:47 Kalibe: 00:44:534 (6) -
19:48 Kalibe: weź popraw końcówkę tego slidera
19:48 Kalibe: bo trochę takie nierówne dla mnie
19:48 Hanczer: ok ^^
19:49 Kalibe: 01:11:776 (3) -
19:49 Kalibe: czemu on zaczyna się na niebieskiej o.o
19:49 Kalibe: i omija bit
19:49 Kalibe: i to jest trochę smutne :c
19:50 Hanczer: Bo tak śpiewa
19:50 Kalibe: 01:06:482 (2) -
19:50 Kalibe: ale ty masz pod muzykę nie pod vocal
19:50 Kalibe: ludzie mnie zganili jak tak robiłem
19:51 Kalibe: a BN by cię zjadło za to :c
19:51 Kalibe: 01:18:504 (1,2) -
19:52 Kalibe: popraw tą 1
19:52 Kalibe: żeby na 2 się stackowała
19:52 Kalibe: albo lekko wystawała
19:53 Hanczer: Zestackuje ją ^^
19:53 Kalibe: 01:35:269 (1) -
19:53 Kalibe: tą troszeczkę popraw
19:53 Kalibe: żeby do przodu
19:53 Kalibe: a nie do góry szła
19:54 Kalibe: 01:36:151 (3) - np ten slider omija bit
19:54 Kalibe: i powinnien być albo na czerwonej albo na białej
19:55 Hanczer: Ale na niebieskiej jest śpiew
19:55 Kalibe: 01:50:269 (3) - ten jest dobry
19:55 Kalibe: a mówię ci że nie pod śpiew a pod muzykę ;-;
19:56 Hanczer: Zobacze jak to będzie brzmiało
19:56 Hanczer: Ale chciałem zrobić tak żeby w momentach w wiatrem szło pod śpiew
19:56 Kalibe: 02:03:614 (4,3) - one są overmapped
19:56 Hanczer: A na kiai i pozostałych pod rytm
19:56 Kalibe: muzyka nie gra na triple
19:56 Kalibe: tam
19:57 Hanczer: Wiem, ale to fajnie brzmi :D
19:57 Hanczer: Zastanowie się
19:57 Hanczer: Tamte slidery poprawiłem
19:59 Kalibe: 02:00:416 (2) -
19:59 Kalibe: zastanawiam się
19:59 Kalibe: czy bu tu nie dać slidera 1/6
19:59 Kalibe: z reversami
19:59 Kalibe: albo 1/8
20:00 Hanczer: Ja słysze to na 1/4 ;-;
20:00 Hanczer: Mam tylko 4 slidery na 1/8
20:00 Kalibe: ale ok
20:00 Kalibe: może być
20:00 Hanczer: np 02:57:328 (1,2) -
20:00 Kalibe: 02:03:614 (4) - ale to kompletnie nie jest w rytm
20:01 Kalibe: 02:16:850 (4) - tu też
20:01 Kalibe: 02:27:659 (2) - ^
20:02 Kalibe: 02:28:210 (3) -
20:02 Kalibe: i może tutaj Clapsa dać chyba
20:02 Kalibe: 02:31:850 (3) - nie pasuje
20:03 Kalibe: 02:37:144 (3) - ^
20:04 Hanczer: Hmm
20:04 Kalibe: 02:50:710 (4,5) - nie przesadziłeś trochę? :P
20:05 Hanczer: Możliwe :>
20:05 Kalibe: 03:27:659 (2) - i znowu to.. :c
20:06 Kalibe: uwierz mi z rytm lepiej się klika niż w vocal
20:07 Kalibe: 03:32:622 (1) - na czerwoną lub białą
20:07 Kalibe: 03:34:717 (2) -
20:09 Kalibe: 03:36:151 (4) -
20:09 Kalibe: na czerwonej nie ma bitu więc skróć go na białą
20:09 Kalibe: 03:40:012 (3) -
20:10 Kalibe: 03:41:776 (2) -
20:10 Kalibe: 03:44:092 (3) - ten slider powinnien się kończyć na czerwonej bo tam jest bit
20:11 Kalibe: to wtedy dalej kółko
20:11 Kalibe: 03:47:401 (1) - wut? o.o
20:11 Kalibe: usuń to dodaj na początku 2 kółka
20:12 Kalibe: aby klepnął w duży biały pasek
20:12 Kalibe: potem slider
20:12 Kalibe: albo na dużym pasku slider jak chcesz
20:13 Kalibe: ale czerwonej następnej nie dawaj nic
20:13 Hanczer: Wtedy byłby offbeat slider
20:13 Kalibe: bo bitu nie ma
20:13 Kalibe: ale pomijasz heavy beat
20:13 Kalibe: a tak nie wolno
20:14 Kalibe: 03:48:835 (2) -
20:14 Kalibe: 03:50:600 (2) -
20:17 Kalibe: 04:30:747 (3) - usuń
20:17 Kalibe: 04:31:850 (4) -
20:17 Kalibe: 04:37:144 (3) -
20:17 Kalibe: 04:43:762 (8,9,10) - overmapped :P
20:17 Kalibe: a wyczułem to xD
20:18 Kalibe: tylko kółko zastąp tym
20:18 Kalibe: 04:45:085 (4) -
20:18 Hanczer: Czemu overmapped? o.O
20:18 Hanczer: Tu jest stream
20:18 Kalibe: bo kończy się ten instrument
20:19 Kalibe: i po nim jest cisza
20:19 Kalibe: tak jakby
20:19 Kalibe: więc nie powinno tego być
20:19 Kalibe: no jest
20:19 Hanczer: Posłuchaj tego na 25%
20:19 Kalibe: no słucham i ci mówię
20:19 Kalibe: na 7 się to kończy
20:19 Hanczer: Ok ;-;
20:19 Kalibe: :c
20:20 Kalibe: 04:59:975 (2,3,4) - strasznie niewygodne to
20:20 Kalibe: i usuń 3
20:20 Kalibe: 05:05:379 (3) -
20:21 Kalibe: 05:12:328 (1) - zmień wygląd tego slidera :P
20:21 Kalibe: 05:13:320 (4) -
20:22 Kalibe: smutne jest to że SV jest podpasowane tylko pod vocal :c
20:22 Kalibe: w tagach daj : vocaloid
20:23 Hanczer: Bo cała mapa jest w większości pod vocal :3
20:23 Kalibe: i wyłącz w design display storyboard in front of combo
20:23 Kalibe: nie wiem czy to dobre
20:23 Kalibe: zaraz ją zagram na HD
20:24 Kalibe: 05:53:798 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - w tym strimie dobrze zrobiłeś :P
20:24 Kalibe: 05:54:681 (1) - nawet jeśli idziesz SV pod vocal
20:24 Kalibe: tu powinno być przyspieszenie
20:25 Hanczer: przyspieszenie?
20:25 Hanczer: Czego?
20:25 Kalibe: no slidera
20:26 Hanczer: Ah
20:26 Kalibe: 06:09:460 (1,2) - nie jestem przekonany co do tych hitsoundów
20:26 Kalibe: w tym miejscu
20:27 Kalibe: w tym patternie usuń z 2 ten hitsound
20:27 Kalibe: co ja napisałem xD
20:27 Hanczer: Takie się czesto powtarzają
20:27 Hanczer: Też mam do tego wątpliwości
20:27 Kalibe: w tych patternach z 2 usuń ten whistle *
20:27 Hanczer: Ale jeden moder napisał by zostawić
20:27 Kalibe: lepiej brzmi
20:29 Kalibe: dobra gram
20:29 Kalibe: test
20:29 Kalibe: :D
20:37 Kalibe: 04:49:387 (4) - popraw go
20:37 Kalibe: i tyle
20:38 Kalibe: zaraz wstawiam na fory
20:38 Kalibe: :P
20:38 Kalibe: ogólnie mapka fajna ale musisz wiele rzeczy poprawić, nutka też jest ładna :3
posted

T-Mac wrote:

[General]

add some tags like "vocaloid" and so on plz, and you can add some more tags about Touhou and Dark PHOENiX. Fixed

you can use slient sliderslide hitsound. Fixed

[Heaven]

omfg cool sb

00:01:078 (1) - volume sounds too loud until 00:15:857 - , try to decrease that ? Fixed

06:05:489 (1) - ditto Fixed

00:29:092 (3) - NC plz. Fixed

00:32:181 (5) - this slider is ugly, try to beautify it plz. Fixed

01:25:122 (3) - can you put this note to 01:24:460 (8) - this note's place ? I want to stack them. It fits into the rhythm

03:35:931 (4,5) - not a good blanket Fixed

03:43:872 (2,3) - 05:05:489 (4,5) - ditto Fixed

04:08:798 (1,2,3,4) - what about rotation 90 degrees per slider instead 120 degrees ? it may look like a whole more It was originally rotation by 90 degrees but I changed that because of previous mod.

06:45:857 (1) - this spinner's end really loud, try to decrease its volume Fixed

sorry for mt noob mod & english :o
Thank you so much! ^^
posted
it looks so done
very nice job
good luck :)
posted
Gave you a star!
Good luck!
posted

mcwc2307 wrote:

Gave you a star!
Good luck!
Thank you so much! ^_^
posted
It's my turn to mod.
00:28:210 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/ktjFD/03f49bad1b.jpg
00:34:166 (1) - stack at 00:32:842 (1) -
00:38:578 (3,4) - http://puu.sh/ktjHw/33ad2b2d6d.jpg
01:01:298 (2) - http://puu.sh/ktjNo/dd15b1e6a0.jpg
01:59:975 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/ktjRj/de8e8cf1e8.jpg
02:14:092 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/ktjT8/623db33ad6.jpg
02:26:666 (2,3) - ctrl+G
03:29:092 (1) - http://puu.sh/ktjVV/26200f5030.jpg
04:07:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/ktjT8/623db33ad6.jpg
04:12:328 (1,2,3,4) - I think this style is not good
04:15:637 (4) - http://puu.sh/ktjZA/d473e0ff32.jpg
04:28:210 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/ktjFD/03f49bad1b.jpg
Umm...I'm busy so I'll skip back because it is so repeatly.
Sorry. I'm poor at English and modding
posted

Neoskylove wrote:

It's my turn to mod.
00:28:210 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/ktjFD/03f49bad1b.jpg Fixed
00:34:166 (1) - stack at 00:32:842 (1) - Fixed
00:38:578 (3,4) - http://puu.sh/ktjHw/33ad2b2d6d.jpg Fixed
01:01:298 (2) - http://puu.sh/ktjNo/dd15b1e6a0.jpg Fixed
01:59:975 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/ktjRj/de8e8cf1e8.jpg Fixed
02:14:092 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/ktjT8/623db33ad6.jpg Fixed
02:26:666 (2,3) - ctrl+G Fixed
03:29:092 (1) - http://puu.sh/ktjVV/26200f5030.jpg I dont think so
04:07:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/ktjT8/623db33ad6.jpg Fixed
04:12:328 (1,2,3,4) - I think this style is not good I like this pattern
04:15:637 (4) - http://puu.sh/ktjZA/d473e0ff32.jpg Fixed
04:28:210 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/ktjFD/03f49bad1b.jpg Fixed
Umm...I'm busy so I'll skip back because it is so repeatly.
Sorry. I'm poor at English and modding
Thanks for mod ^^
posted
I haven`t done a full mod, but here are 2 things I found.

BG5.png is too large.
00:20:048 (4,5,1) - You should move the 5 and 1 a little bit because it is hard to read otherwise.
posted

Ictogan wrote:

I haven`t done a full mod, but here are 2 things I found.

BG5.png is too large. I made this on purpose in order to keep good quality when it gets zoomed at 06:05:269
00:20:048 (4,5,1) - You should move the 5 and 1 a little bit because it is hard to read otherwise. fixed
posted
I will writing in polish language cuz it's native mate
Hejo, nie pamiętam skąd mam tę mapkę, ale jak już mam to trzeba jej pomóc.
zanim zaczniemy, to dlaczego jest tylko 0,5 distance snapu ustawione?
00:12:328 (1,2,3,4) - lepiej podązaj za rytmem pianina
00:14:092 (1) - radzę zamienić na kółko
00:14:975 (3) - to też
00:14:534 (2,4) - a tych się pozbyć
00:15:857 (1) - tak od tego momentu popracuj na głośnością zeby było na tyle cicho, ze jak wsadzisz hitclapy w upbeaty, to będą ciche
00:28:210 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - zwłaszcza na tym streamie musisz dobrze wyregulować tę głośność
00:31:078 (1) - nie zaczynaj nowego kombo jeszcze, i ustaw to w miejscu x: 308 y: 140
00:31:298 (2) - a tego w x: 224 y: 64
00:32:181 (5) - usuń punkt krzywizny, który leży na x: 135 y: 276
00:32:842 (1) - po co nowe kombo?
00:33:504 (4) - tutaj ustaw
00:36:372 (1) - no po co?
Co do tych NC nie bede wypisywał więcej, bo tu nie chcę litani robić czasami.
00:40:563 (1,2,1,2) - ale dziwny dystans i położenie zrobiłeś
00:45:195 (1) - poślij to bardziej w dół
00:48:284 (4,5) - jesteś mistrzu normalnie :)
00:54:681 (1,2,3,4) - ten pattern nie bardzo pasuje do momentu w jakim to umieściłeś
00:59:092 (1,2) - takie coś i dalej podobne - lepszym rozwiązaniem będzie jak utrzymasz puls na instrumentach
01:22:034 (1) - za bardzo się skrzywił i się złamał, poskładaj go teraz :D
01:40:563 (1,2,3,4) - wymyśl lepszego patterna tutaj
01:45:857 (1,2) - tsaa...
01:49:387 (1) - dobrze będzie jak nie będzie slalomem
01:52:475 (1) - tu tak samo
02:05:269 (1,2,3,4) - postaraj sie bardziej
02:14:975 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - zrób z nich jednakowego streama
Nie wiem po co aż tyle tych spowolnień sliderów w wielu miejscach jak muzyka pozostaje żywa.
04:12:328 (1,2,3,4) - większy dystans pomiędzy nich
04:26:004 (1) - też się złamał :)
04:28:210 (1) - po co clap?
04:29:092 (1) - i tu?
04:43:982 - postarałeś się również o to, że brakuje tu kółka
Dużo cie pracy czeka jeszcze w kwestii mapowania.
Oczekuję ta mape wkrótce zobaczyć w statusie ranked.
posted

ReFaller wrote:

I will writing in polish language cuz it's native mate
Hejo, nie pamiętam skąd mam tę mapkę, ale jak już mam to trzeba jej pomóc.
zanim zaczniemy, to dlaczego jest tylko 0,5 distance snapu ustawione? - Używam zmiennego Distance Snap, jeśli się przyjrzysz to większość notów jest ustawiona na 1.2
00:12:328 (1,2,3,4) - lepiej podązaj za rytmem pianina Sądze że tutaj pianino jest słabsze i ledwo słyszalne dlatego wróce do niego w 00:15:857
00:14:092 (1) - radzę zamienić na kółko ^
00:14:975 (3) - to też ^
00:14:534 (2,4) - a tych się pozbyć ^
00:15:857 (1) - tak od tego momentu popracuj na głośnością zeby było na tyle cicho, ze jak wsadzisz hitclapy w upbeaty, to będą ciche
00:28:210 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - zwłaszcza na tym streamie musisz dobrze wyregulować tę głośność
00:31:078 (1) - nie zaczynaj nowego kombo jeszcze, i ustaw to w miejscu x: 308 y: 140
00:31:298 (2) - a tego w x: 224 y: 64
00:32:181 (5) - usuń punkt krzywizny, który leży na x: 135 y: 276
00:32:842 (1) - po co nowe kombo?
00:33:504 (4) - tutaj ustaw
00:36:372 (1) - no po co?
Co do tych NC nie bede wypisywał więcej, bo tu nie chcę litani robić czasami.
00:40:563 (1,2,1,2) - ale dziwny dystans i położenie zrobiłeś Nie widzę problemu
00:45:195 (1) - poślij to bardziej w dół
00:48:284 (4,5) - jesteś mistrzu normalnie :)?
00:54:681 (1,2,3,4) - ten pattern nie bardzo pasuje do momentu w jakim to umieściłeś
00:59:092 (1,2) - takie coś i dalej podobne - lepszym rozwiązaniem będzie jak utrzymasz puls na instrumentach Wolę się tu kierować vocalem
01:22:034 (1) - za bardzo się skrzywił i się złamał, poskładaj go teraz :D
01:40:563 (1,2,3,4) - wymyśl lepszego patterna tutaj
01:45:857 (1,2) - tsaa... ?
01:49:387 (1) - dobrze będzie jak nie będzie slalomem
01:52:475 (1) - tu tak samo
02:05:269 (1,2,3,4) - postaraj sie bardziej Chciałbym zachować przynajmniej jeden taki pattern
02:14:975 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - zrób z nich jednakowego streama
Nie wiem po co aż tyle tych spowolnień sliderów w wielu miejscach jak muzyka pozostaje żywa.
04:12:328 (1,2,3,4) - większy dystans pomiędzy nich 2.0 DS jest wystarczające
04:26:004 (1) - też się złamał :)
04:28:210 (1) - po co clap?
04:29:092 (1) - i tu?
04:43:982 - postarałeś się również o to, że brakuje tu kółka
Dużo cie pracy czeka jeszcze w kwestii mapowania.
Oczekuję ta mape wkrótce zobaczyć w statusie ranked.
Thx for mod ^^
posted
[Metadata]
Title:Bhava-agra As Seen Through a Child's Mind OK
TitleUnicode:Bhava-agra As Seen Through a Child's Mind Change to "幼心地の有頂天"
Artist:Dark PHOENiX OK
ArtistUnicode:Dark PHOENiX OK
Creator:Hanczer OK
Version:Heaven OK
Source:Touhou Change to "東方Project"
Tags:Hatsune Miku vocaloid Tenshi's theme Remove "Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Tenshi's theme" and change to "Touhou Hisouten Scarlet Weather Rhapsody ShotShell II m3-23 Hinanawi Tenshi"
posted

LigerZero wrote:

[Metadata]
Title:Bhava-agra As Seen Through a Child's Mind OK
TitleUnicode:Bhava-agra As Seen Through a Child's Mind Change to "幼心地の有頂天" I dont really know what is this and where can I change it
Artist:Dark PHOENiX OK
ArtistUnicode:Dark PHOENiX OK
Creator:Hanczer OK
Version:Heaven OK
Source:Touhou Change to "東方Project"
Tags:Hatsune Miku vocaloid Tenshi's theme Remove "Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Tenshi's theme" and change to "Touhou Hisouten Scarlet Weather Rhapsody ShotShell II m3-23 Hinanawi Tenshi"
Thank you ^^
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.