Koven - Get This Right

posted
Total Posts
show more
Monstrata
Fixed some AiMod stuff, baka Sharkie with inconsistent tags lol.

Doublechecked snapping and offscreen stuff. Looks ready to me :D.
ProfessionalBox
Nice bubble mate
Sharkie

monstrata wrote:

Fixed some AiMod stuff, baka Sharkie with inconsistent tags
Wha!?!?!? D:
hehe
got it right
George
GeT_RiGhT
xxdeathx
After denying Xilver and Midge on the front page, this map has 11 SP...not taking into consideration whether to deny Midget and Bonzi too

Monstrata you're supposed to deny them before bubbling
George

xxdeathx wrote:

After denying Xilver and Midge on the front page, this map has 11 SP...not taking into consideration whether to deny Midget and Bonzi too

Monstrata you're supposed to deny them before bubbling[/color]
+1 to xxdeath for counting
Quilt
Monstrata
I don't like denying hard-earned kudosu ;c.
Pyroboom
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3793051
Just tell my why? God whispered you to make a such retarded space between 12-13 literally once in the map?
Topic Starter
Aiceo

Pyroboom wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3793051
Just tell my why? God whispered you to make a such retarded space between 12-13 literally once in the map?
Because if you actually try listening to the fucking song you can tell that there's a transition to the second part of the kiai, and the 3 spaced notes are different from your usual 1/4s
Pyroboom
I spend my precious 5 minutes that could be spent masturbating downloading your shit again and listening this part in editor. That bitch that's somehow a vocalist starts screming STRONGAAAA right on your slider. Right before that is typical UNCUNC for a dnb track. Don't really know what transtion you're talking about. My friend, retired bat, doesn't know either.
You spend one and a half minutes building a constant style on your shortstreamcancermap, and well, to be honest, it's actually fun to play and plays well. That retarded moment is playable and ss-able, but literally moving a fucking slider and keeping stream at previous spacing would make your map consistent and neat.
Literally the first mod said "01:44:974 (12,13,1) - I know, I know, really powerful, but maybe a little bit closer to each other? Unless you want to see the world burn" and I assume they were even fucking further apart before rank.
But no, mapping is an ART, I need an powerful gimmicky extra 1/4 note with retarded spacing just because I feel like it. Fuck you.
Topic Starter
Aiceo