forum

[resolved] Toggling PF or NC mods don't activate check-on.wav

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yoshi_green
Problem Details:

So if you left click the SD icon in Mod Selection, you toggle the SD mod. Left clicking it once more toggles PF

You can do the same with the key bindings on your keyboard to do the same thing (Hitting "S" will rotate through SD, PF, and back to no mod in that order).

I noticed you can hit Shift + "S" to quick-activate PF, but for some reason, that doesn't make the check-on.wav sound effect that would normally occur if I were to turn on any other mod. Actually, it doesn't make any sound effect at all.

The same applies with the DT/NC mod where hitting Shift + "D" doesn't make any sound effect, but hitting "D" twice normally does.

Not sure if this was intended in the first place though. And I could only fit so many characters on the title so it's a bit misleading. Either way, it's really minor but I just wanted to post this anyways \o

osu! version: 20150812.11 (latest) (probably)
Trosk-
Not sure if it's intended or not (I don't think so), but it seems to be happening on all release streams.

And well, I actually have the feeling that this has been reported before, but I'm not sure.
Edit: Nevermind, I think I confused it with this one: t/140740

BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix sound effects not playing when activating mods via hotkey. (TheVileOne)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150922.3beta.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.