forum

Hi hello B)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1
Hi! My name is Ally and I started playing Osu! about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Normally, I use my tablet and just my tablet. Sometimes if I don't have my tablet I'll use a mouse and keyboard, or if I feel like it. I usually play 3-4 star songs and I'm still working my way up. I love playing multiplayer against my friends, I think it's fun af to beat them or at least be competitive with them in a game besides League. Anyway, the Osu! community seems like a bunch of lovely people so it's nice to meet all of you! :D
Athrun
Welcome to the osu! forums TheCaptKawaii.
It's nice to see new people emerging and beginning to play this game!
I hope you have a wonderful time!!
Annadine
Hello and welcome to the forums! :D
Your stats is pretty good actually :3
But in my opinion, you should try to get S (and SS) scores as much as you can in order to get tons of PP...
I don't see any DT mods in your top ranks as well, try to use that with easy/normal diff. That worth a bunch of PP actually. Take a look at my top performances, most of them are normal + HR DT, lol XD
But if you don't really care about PP and just playing for fun, it's ok too, the most important thing here is to enjoy osu! to the fullest :)
Ender Lain
Hi TheCaptKawaii
Welcome to osu! and the forum
I hope you enjoyed
Axiaan
Welcome on the forum ! :p
But when you mean "only the tablet", you push on the tablet to do the notes ? :o
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1

Athrun wrote:

Welcome to the osu! forums TheCaptKawaii.
It's nice to see new people emerging and beginning to play this game!
I hope you have a wonderful time!!
Hi! Thank you so much! You too. c:
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1

Annadine wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums! :D
Your stats is pretty good actually :3
But in my opinion, you should try to get S (and SS) scores as much as you can in order to get tons of PP...
I don't see any DT mods in your top ranks as well, try to use that with easy/normal diff. That worth a bunch of PP actually. Take a look at my top performances, most of them are normal + HR DT, lol XD
But if you don't really care about PP and just playing for fun, it's ok too, the most important thing here is to enjoy osu! to the fullest :)
Haha I don't plan on playing competitively but thank you for the advice! Just for fun and to practice eye coordination. :) Once again, thanks.
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1

Izect Ztenz wrote:

Hi TheCaptKawaii
Welcome to osu! and the forum
I hope you enjoyed
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy too.
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1

Axiaan wrote:

Welcome on the forum ! :p
But when you mean "only the tablet", you push on the tablet to do the notes ? :o
Hi! Thanks. Yeah that's exactly what I mean, I only solely use my pen and tablet.
Bara-
Welcome
Isn't that quite a hard way to play? O.o
Oh, something to tell you
Please don't double/triple/4ple (quadruple?) post
It is often seen as spamming
Use the edit button if you want to say more after posting it
It should be fine here, but in most (of not all) other threads there is a possiblity you'll get silenced, just to prevent this I'll notify you :3
Anyways, enjoy the forums!
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1

Baraatje123 wrote:

Welcome
Isn't that quite a hard way to play? O.o
Oh, something to tell you
Please don't double/triple/4ple (quadruple?) post
It is often seen as spamming
Use the edit button if you want to say more after posting it
It should be fine here, but in most (of not all) other threads there is a possiblity you'll get silenced, just to prevent this I'll notify you :3
Anyways, enjoy the forums!
Thank you! My apologies, I didn't know about that o; It's a little hard but I enjoy it much better than using a mouse and keyboard. Thanks for the heads up.
Bara-
Why not try Tablet+keyboard?
-SayaKai
Welcome to forums, mate c: and have fun
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1
@Baraatje123 - I could but I'm a lefty and even though I can change my key bindings, I just haven't tried it out yet. I'm content with using just my tablet, I suppose.

@-SayaKai - Thank you! Btw, love your Arcade Riven icon B)
HazeL
Enjoy osu !
Topic Starter
Meka_old_1
@HazeL - Hi, thank you! You too.
worst fl player
Welcome :D
Nameless
Welcome to osu!.