forum

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I don't know how far this thread will actually go (especially since this is my first ever Hatsune Miku game), but I figured I'd make it anyway.

The demo is now available for all regions. And don't forget, here's all the stuff you can get from the Launch Edition (September 8 in North America and September 11 in Europe):

Renevant
yay, im excited to play this without having to deal with the region lock.
There's gonna be 19 new songs and 28 from other games based on the Song List!
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Renevant

Blazevoir wrote:

Here's some info concerning Streetpass and Spotpass for this game.
oo, I didn't really expect any kind of sound creator. Would be cool if it was for songs, but a small tune is nice too.

I haven't actually preordered it yet either, i suppose it would be best to do that now.
xanibabe
I can't wait for the game to come out! My preorder comes in about a week after the official date and I don't know how I'll be able to wait that long. D:

I'm happy to see Mitchie M is in the game and I can't wait to try out the songs with different singers for them.
Renevant
yay, game came in today!

I guess i completely missed the part where you get to take care of miku! This game is soo cute
Synchrostar
meanwhile i get to wait another three days

oh well
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Not sure if I'll bother much with Hang Out Mode unless it's required for a song or something.

I've yet to try out the AR Cards, but I'll probably get around to them after I unlock whatever songs I can at the moment.

EDIT: I have all the songs. All that's left is to S+ them all.
yomegA
I been loving this game so far :). Not really into the whole taking care of Miku thing since I'm not into that kind of thing, but i enjoy this game! Still getting used to hard mode.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Hard for Tap Mode isn't that bad if you use your fingers instead (which I thought about doing but haven't yet), but Button Mode... argh ><
Professor Prinny
Gah! I don't have the money to buy this atm ;-;