Worst things in beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
show more
LoliPantsu
notes under sliders
Risa

chainpullz wrote:

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that you ridicule people for playing pp farm maps but only ever list ranked maps when doing so?
I dont ridicule ppl for playing farm maps. I just complained abt ppl who play farm maps AND shittalk abt mappers that dont make farm maps cos i find it rly just disrespectful and disgusting.
And if i list unranked maps do u rly think these people will bother to download and try them?
In fact these people usually dont even go to the forums. So now idk why i made dat post anyways.
So if u want to continue this discussion just pm me cos were getting out of topic here.
byfar
ur face
repr1se
Gimmick maps.
Vuelo Eluko
Jumps
Okoratu
Maps that are made only for the sake of being "a challenge to top players"
Yuudachi-kun

Okoratu wrote:

Maps that are made only for the sake of being "a challenge to top players"
I think this is a good thing rather than catering to people with a lot less skill.
Okoratu
I think my wording is misleading. These things oftentimes dont end up being well made on a technical level.

Like there are well executed hard maps out there but most things who try to be like that end up being made for difficulty while disregarding the song to some extent.

Is that more clear
dung eater
Overmapping (objects that don't correspond to any sounds in song), sliderends. I've stopped disliking stuff at the pace i've learned how to do it, now i wait to 'judge' things after i can do them.
eeezzzeee

Cherry Blossom wrote:

[*]1/8 sliderstreams :
If you don't hit them accurately, you have 95% of chance to sliderbreak, and that could be really frustrating.
Holy fuck these are literally the worst things ever. So easy to get 100s on that and its not cool to play at all
The Gambler
Freehand streams (United and Akatsuki no Tsuki are perfect examples)
ruikoH
circles.
Synpoo
star streams

literally cancerous
I Give Up
like all map play all map
buny

Synpoo wrote:

star streams

literally cancerous
i see circles
Synpoo
ok w/e its actually a pentagon I was tired when I posted that
Saoji

Reset- wrote:

I dont ridicule ppl for playing farm maps. I just complained abt ppl who play farm maps AND shittalk abt mappers that dont make farm maps cos i find it rly just disrespectful and disgusting.
Me too.
ZenithPhantasm
Spaced streams
B1rd
Decimal AR
Minhtam

B1rd wrote:

Decimal AR
Really? For me, it's the lack of decimal AR.
sottovoce
Anything >4 CS. My hand just tenses up and it ruins all my aiming muscle memory.
Also triangle, square patterns on AR9 (or lower), I always miss them below ~9.5.
Not something I dislike but I break super often when there's a combination of high bpm triples + single taps, kinda hard to explain but when you are really quickly swapping from fast single tapping to doing triples and back, I overtense.
StephOsu
everything about this beatmap
A Medic
Star streams
Spaced Streams
Death Streams

and mini sliders in the middle of streams
otoed1
How most maps don't even follow the song anymore.