forum

[duplicate] Better feedback on early/late clicking.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MechiPlat
I reckon that the Judgement Bar at the bottom of the screen is a cool feature in itself, being able to tell how far off a beat you were, but it doesn't seem very useful when concentrating elsewhere when playing a beatmap.
Maybe if there was an option to have the judgement bar fullscreen, so that it is stretched over the whole screen, and given a transparency option, it would allow for easier judgement for if you click to early or too late in the middle of a stream, and allow yourself to correct it.

Alternatively, maybe the screen could fade to different colours/hues if you are consistently hitting notes too early or if you are hitting them too late. This would be less intrusive than a big moving bar on the screen, and if you only mess up slightly on a single part, it won't flash the screen a certain colour, distracting you. Of course this would also be an optional feature. I understand that this would conflict with the red hue that appears when getting low on health whilst having shaders on, but it's just an idea.

EDIT: I didn't know this had been requested before. Please disregard this thread.
abraker
Please do a search beforehand t/167932/
drum drum

abraker wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/167932/
Bump this thread with your support