forum

If you ____, I'll _____

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ryoid
if you make him go on his knees while he's at it.
I will help you with pleasure
DJ Enetro
If you will help me with pleasure
I will ask you what your discord is so we can chat
Ryoid
if you ask me what my discord is so we can chat.
then i tell you i have none
DJ Enetro
If you tell me you have none,

I will be confused, as the last time I was in the OT news server, I saw someone named “Ryoid”.
Ryoid
if you confused because you see someone that named Ryoid on ot news discord
then i tell you i forgot the password and i forgot my email and its been a long time since i'm online and stuff and then then i have none
Dialect
if you tell me your password and email, i'll leave you alone
johnmedina999
If you leave me alone, I'll be alone forever.
Dialect

johnmedina999 wrote:

If you leave me alone, I'll be alone forever.

if you'll be alone forever, i'll feel bad for you
DJ Enetro
If you feel bad for me, I will tell you to stop.

Not that I am pushing all love away but seriously, look at reality for what it is.
Dialect
If you tell me to stop, I will stop
Achromalia
If you stop, I'll carry out my business and work on my songs.
45Traeath
If that happens, I'll............

<=To Be Continued=
Achromalia

45Traeath wrote:

If that happens, I'll............

<=To Be Continued=
delet
DJ Enetro
If you “delet” that,

I will go to sleep, and will wake up knowing that this is all just a bad dream.
Achromalia
If you fall asleep, I'll make sure that you experience a scarring, recurring nightmare about how the OT and FG forums have gone silent for 4 hours.
keremaru
if you make me experience a scarring, recurring nightmare about how the OT and FG forums have gone silent for 4 hours, I'll force you to "accidentally" necro a bunch of posts.
Ryoid
if you do that I will necro all the unpopular old thread
DJ Enetro
If you necro all the unpopular old threads,

I will consider bashing on those who claim that majority opinion is always right.
45Traeath
If you do that, I'll support you from the shadows (not the Realm itself).
Achromalia
If you support Enetro from the shadows, I'll applaud the both of you and support you in cheering Enetro on.

I want to post on every thread but some of them are so shit and pointless I don't care for them, or I simply just didn't have anything to say.

Sad.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
If you applaud and support them in cheering Enetro on, then I'll start to feel nostalgic, and revert to my procrastination days spent here.
Satsuki - desu
if you start to feel nostalgic, and revert to your procrastination days spent here, i'll gently pat your head mofu mofu~~ =w=
Dialect
if you pat my head 'mofu mofu', i'll still be a yandere
Achromalia
If you would remain a yandere, I'll remember to keep my distance and expect your obsessive bullshit to emerge from any direction.
Dialect
if you remember to keep your distance and expect your obsessive bullshit to emerge from any direction, i'll gladly use my semblance on you
Achromalia
If you would gladly use your semblance of your personality on me, I'll ignore you and avoid you as initially planned.
Dialect
If you ignore me and avoid me as initially planned, I'll blast loud music into your ear.
Achromalia
If you were to blast loud music into my ear, I'll use physical leverage to throw you down and pin you immediately so you're immobile, putting you into a joint lock until you're no longer perceived as a threat.
Dialect
If you do the latter, then I'll call the police on you.
Achromalia
If you call the police on me, I'll clarify the events and show that no harm was done and that you were merely subdued for the time being to show that the issue was not serious enough to be worth consideration.
Dialect
If you do that, then I'll run away.
Achromalia
(Note: You can't run away in a joint lock. You're immobile.)

If you try to run away, I'll let the police detain you momentarily for questioning.
Dialect
If you do that, I'll say, 'This dead guy was locking me up! ISNT THAT ABDUCTION?'
Achromalia
If you spew bullshit that was already clarified, I'll remind them of what actually happened and that i intended to stop you and render you immobile out of self-defense, and that i just needed you to stop that shit so i can go about my merry way and do my own shit without you bothering me, with the inclusion that under further incidents like this occurring, that i can file you for harassment.