forum

[duplicate] New Mod For All 4 Game Modes (Total Memory) (TM)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Amlink
This is the coolest idea I ever had which I am 99.9% sure is already suggested or rejected fml. XD Total Memory or TM would be the highest score multiplier ever at a whopping 50x's score multiplier it would do the one thing very few have shown is possible. Playing with there eyes closed! It wouldnt black out the screen tho no instead it would be HD on steroids! For standard: no hit circles no spinners or anything visible other than the skin elements such as score bar leader board or whatever. Taiko: no circles or sliders visible. CTB: you could see your platform but thats it other than the elements listed before. Mania: nothing but the empty track and skin elements again. How would it work think of people like ExGon and other pros that can ss a map easily even on FL or FL HD this would make Osu! as a whole the most unique rythem game jsut by adding that mod. It would show the peak of human refelxes as well as hand eye cordination and in game memory. Perfect for high star short maps. Think about it most wouldnt use it unless they thrive on #1 map scores but think of the shock factor for a display at an Osu! convention! let me know when someone finds a similar request. XD thx mods
Mahogany
Just skin your stuff to be invisible. There's no need to add this, it's already achievable.
Topic Starter
Amlink

Mahogany wrote:

Just skin your stuff to be invisible. There's no need to add this, it's already achievable.
um thats the point why not award those who care to do this

im not really asking normal players im looking for global moderators sorry i just want to see if this will be given a chance to get upvoted
Bara-
Please no
Be realistic, 50.00 multiplier?
Just skin it to achieve it that way.
For Taiko/CtB. Just use HD/FL, already achievable
For Mania use FL to see a tiny line, just put a towel over it
For standard you just need to skin it

It's a big no for me, mostly because no one will ever use it, thus there is no need for such mod
Who ever wants to implement something that'll never be used?
Topic Starter
Amlink
I say let it stay avalible for upvoting for kicks wont hurt anything
Bara-
Topic Starter
Amlink

Baraatje123 wrote:

Oops, forgot about this
nope not really what i meant i would say focused around all 4 game modes
Mahogany

Amlink wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

um thats the point why not award those who care to do this
I doubt there are enough people who play invisible to justify giving it incentives. Ekoro is the only person I know to do this.
Bara-

Amlink wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

Oops, forgot about this
nope not really what i meant i would say focused around all 4 game modes
So was that thread
Until people (including me) all claimed it would be impossible to Standard (CtB too?)
I honestly don't think this will/should ever happen
Topic Starter
Amlink
So was that thread
Until people (including me) all claimed it would be impossible to Standard (CtB too?)
I honestly don't think this will/should ever happen[/quote]

welp just let it be im sick of requests dieng before they get a vote leave it as an acitve request and we will see if nobody upvotes it by this time next week block the request
drum drum

Amlink wrote:

welp just let it be im sick of requests dieng before they get a vote leave it as an acitve request and we will see if nobody upvotes it by this time next week block the request
Please read