forum

Your best achievements (so far!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nadfee
Hi! I'm bored tonight so I decided to make a thread where people can share their achievements in life that they are proud of (whether it's within gaming or real life). Pretty simple no hassle. Hopefully people will be open enough to share ^-^

One rule:No insulting or offending anyone and their achievement.

Have fun and keep it clean :)
I guess I'll start with my useless life:

Being subbed to this guy for almost 3 years

EDIT: fixed my images
EDIT2: fixed my images again lol
B1rd
What a shitty achievement.
Topic Starter
Nadfee

B1rd wrote:

What a shitty achievement.
I agree.
Vuelo Eluko
not making a brag thread for any top ranks ive made within 24 hours of getting it

still trying to make sure i keep that achievement
kirueggy
Not playing osu! at all during school time lol tbh
Parasyche
idk not breaking my face because I can't fc a map seems like a pretty big achievement.
Green Platinum
I quit playing
LuihGi
The fact that I have no real friends, skinny but not ugly and probably that I chose to live silently while doing crazy/productive things.
chaee
I felt happiness, love...
Aiona
Used to be in top 50 in Ireland. That was the closest I got to my senpai who's in top 10 in Ireland :^)
Shohei Ohtani
i once felt happy
Mafuuu
For someone I never understood and was always angry at me for no reason, actually making that person happy is the best thing I've ever achieved.
Risa
To quit this game is something that i have been working on. No success so far. Shall it happen it will be my greatest achievement. Ever.
Topic Starter
Nadfee

Reset- wrote:

To quit this game is something that i have been working on. No success so far. Shall it happen it will be my greatest achievement. Ever.
It's something I have to do. If you look at my beatmap plays and time I've been here I need serious help lol.
Railey2
I get along with people