forum

Super Junior K.R.Y. - Loving You

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Venellys
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, from in-game pm :3/

[> General <]
  1. - Timing Check; The offset makes the BPM a little wrong, try this one that I've got:
  2. - Hmm... about metadata, I'm not sure if it's correct or not. But here's the things I got:
    Metadata Setup
    • Artist: 슈퍼주니어 K.R.Y.
      Romanised Artist: Super Junior K.R.Y.
      Title: Loving You
      Source: 판다양과 고슴도치
      Tags: Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog OST Part 2 Drama Soundtrack SM엔터테인먼트 Single Kyuhyun Ryeowook Yesung K-pop S.M.Entertainment
  3. - I'M STILL NOT FKN SURE IF IT'S CORRECT!! Ehh, I suggest you should find a korean mapper/player for the confirmation.
  4. - Have this as your map's background, anime will sht down soon(tm). I have two, so it's your desicion to pick one.

Uhmm, you're the first person wanting to help me with my project... I have no choice but to repay you this glaring icon ""
Call me up once you received four to eight mods for this map, and I will make your day- uhh... ftw(?) nvmnvm just start mapping and find mods looool
Topic Starter
Venellys
wooow thank you so much gray~~ >/////< oh, i pick the first bg you got becuz the second is not fit better to me, thank you sooooo much :D :D :D i'll try to finish mapping and find mods and call you sooooooon~~~ :)

in real life, i will find you... Gray Veyron