forum

Kayano Ai - Oracion

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rickput
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 6:21:18 AM

Artist: Kayano Ai
Title: Oracion
Source: ノーゲーム・ノーライフ
Tags: no game no life oracion ed ending full version
BPM: 166
Filesize: 8114kb
Play Time: 04:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Kuuhaku (5.52 stars, 1046 notes)
Download: Kayano Ai - Oracion
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Storyboard unfinished. Might scrap.

Looking for mods/more difficulties.

Difficulties
Kuuhaku mapped by me
|++---+--+---++|
_handholding
are you going to map other diffs or just have the one?
Topic Starter
Rickput

Hi Im Nathan wrote:

are you going to map other diffs or just have the one?
I'd like to, but I'm not good at mapping anything other than an unrestricted difficulty. Even then I'm pretty bad.

Also, not very motivated, as I had attempted to upload adjustments to this map that made it a ton better, but it didn't actually go through and then all my local changes were corrupted, so all that's left is what was there previously.

Lastly, I suffer quite a bit from creativity block. I'd have a good idea, but then that'd be the only idea I have for the map.
Scyan
Hope you find your way back. The 1 diff you have so far is really nice. About time we had a decent map for this song. <3
-PABS
Hey there, you have a really good map already. I'm new to the mapping scene too, but i would gladly give you some mods as long as you can help me out with mine. I'll send you my mods later, regardless.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.