forum

deleted

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Manivanh

Aurani wrote:

You could always go full murrican and start a school shooting.

Nah, you're a good kid, you'll make it. Just make sure to leave a good impression with the people you decide are worth your friendship.
I know quite a few people who have moved and got friends for life at that school, and are living nice lives now, years later.

Good luck, chap.
Thank you! I love people like you ;-; senpai ty
Friendan
Go to school
Do your work
Don't talk to anyone
Topic Starter
Manivanh

Friendan wrote:

Go to school
Do your work
Don't talk to anyone
Sounds like a good plan...
.-.
Friendan
That's just what I do :P
Shurelia
Inb4 there's a group project.
B1rd
I learned today that I will be starting college tomorrow.
Mercurial
Welcome to real life, get used to it.
Shohei Ohtani
Who gives a shit about bullying tbh like omg what are they gonna do like give you an atomic wedgie?

You're going to be giving them their fries at McDonalds once they graduate.

Then we'll see who's laughing.
B1rd

Mercurial wrote:

Welcome to real life, get used to it.
Talking about that,

A feminist meets a police officer.

https://youtu.be/bUotpf7-LVM?t=23m46s
IppE

B1rd wrote:

I honestly do not get why it's such a big deal for americans to show their ID to a cop.
Shohei Ohtani

IppE wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I honestly do not get why it's such a big deal for americans to show their ID to a cop.
Literally everything about police in general is a big deal for Americans.

And while there are legitimate issues like police brutality and abusive behavior, most people just end up being like "I'M LEGALLY NOT OBLIGATED TO OPEN MY WINDOW" and "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY" because people want to make an issue about everything and they watched a few youtube videos and think they're experts on constitutional law and use it to be a prick everywhere.

Hell, I could probably call police brutality because one of my friends got pulled over while driving me and the cop shone the flashlight really brightly in my face when handing us back our IDs, and I could probably get a pretty big backing from edgy 18 year olds who have deepset hatred for police because they spend their entire day browsing Cop Block
B1rd
Not defending those idiots, but police brutality and corruption is a real issue. You have seen the shit they can do recorded on video an they still get away with it.
fat pear
tell them you have osu!supporter

"omg cooslllll!!!!"
Bweh
Oh god emoticons
EneT

B1rd wrote:

Not defending those idiots, but police brutality and corruption is a real issue. You have seen the shit they can do recorded on video an they still get away with it.
Police in America really are scum. A friend of mine from America witnessed a group of guys breaking into his car to steal his belongings so he called up the police. The police took nearly an hour to arrive and they arrived right after the group of guys ran off to the alleyway. The police were actually just waiting across the road, waiting for the group to run off. They let the crime happen; they let them get away. Maybe the paperwork involved arresting someone was too much for them or they just felt extremely lazy; either way, it's a real damn issue when police just let people commit crimes Scott-free.
Topic Starter
Manivanh

[ microism ] wrote:

tell them you have osu!supporter

"omg cooslllll!!!!"
My oss!supporter thingy runs out on the 8th .-. and thats like, 4 days after i start school
ZekeyHache
I finished junior high in Mexico and then started High School in the U.S. I had no problem with that, I got used to it like in a month. A change of state won't be a big deal, just do whatever you have to do. btw, I'm in college now and I'm doing well.
repr1se

Manivanh wrote:

I'm scared. What if i get bullied? I just moved from California to Mississippi and EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I HAVE IMAGINED.
whut if people scare me :c
whut if people are scared of me. D:
i cri erytim
(LOLWUT)
I transitioned from a private school to public school for high school. I've had the same trouble.

High school isn't as daunting as you think. If anything, it's very laid back. Try and introduce yourself to some people, and weed out the bad ones. Keep up your grades and join a few clubs, and it'll be all good.

It's all about what you do in high school, not what high school does to you.
Hika
I'd love to be in high school right now.

Cherish those moments because after high school, it's all about fucking bitches and getting money 8-)

also christ, your username is laotian as fuck like please
piruchan

Hika wrote:

I'd love to be in high school right now.
If I could get whatever university provides by staying longer in high school I would totally do that.

High school was extremely enjoyable for me. Less junior high childishness but also less all the boring (and stupid) grown up stuff you will get in college. Try to find people who have the same interest in you, but don't stay away from those who don't. I absolutely hate anything related to the military, but I met this awesome future soldier kid in high school and had some nice talk.

You won't get along with everyone, that's normal. There are certain kind of people that you just have to keep your distance from.

Lastly, remember to study well and expose yourself to everything this world has to offer. I mean everything, even things that sound weird to you. You might find a new hobby or two.

Good luck with high school!
Chokladboll
starting college in 2 weeks, wish me luck guise
LinkPvP
Relax. I'm a Senior and it isnt bad. Just find the right people to be with and grow from there! All is good :D
Witch Mercy
just try to blend in
you'll be fine
chaee
Just drop out and home school like me, kappa
Shohei Ohtani

chaee wrote:

Just drop out and home school like me, kappa
>Like me
>kappa

If I turn out like you I don't wanna be homeschooled
The Gambler
Go krumping with your shirt off in the middle of a soccer game right on the field.

I know I did, and the exposure I got (for better of for worse) was massive. Then I started weeding out the rest.
BrokenArrow
I feel old now
Ceph23

BrokenArrow wrote:

I feel old now
I know right
Yuudachi-kun
I want to go back to my first day of high school...

In the far off year of 2011.
The Gambler

Khelly wrote:

Ayy, we're the same age
uuuu

Manivanh wrote:

I'm scared. What if i get bullied? I just moved from California to Mississippi and EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I HAVE IMAGINED.
i cri erytim
(LOLWUT)
Kill them.
Witch Mercy

BrokenArrow wrote:

I feel old now
that's cause you are
xd jk
Nameless

Khelly wrote:

I'd like to do that as well, but I started high school back in 2013.

As for the OP, you'll get used to it. Just hope for the best for now, it'll probably be a lot better than you're probably imagining.
EneT

Nameless wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I'd like to do that as well, but I started high school back in 2013.

As for the OP, you'll get used to it. Just hope for the best for now, it'll probably be a lot better than you're probably imagining.
Wouldn't consider Year 7 to be High School; Year 11 is the equivalent of High School in UK.
Nameless

EneT wrote:

Wouldn't consider Year 7 to be High School; Year 11 is the equivalent of High School in UK.
Good point. I just prefer to use the system I'm most familar with, if that makes any sense what-so-ever.
-Mystic
Do your part,be spontaneous,and let things flow naturally. And focus on studying,the rest is secondary. Gud luck,buddy
MrDraconite

Manivanh wrote:

i cri erytim
(LOLWUT)
Just find your type of people, chances are someone in the school watches anime/plays osu, find that person. And if someone is an ass to you, don't acknowledge their existence, they want attention, don't give them any. Also, just do your homework, on the bus, in lunch, idc, just do it and your grades will be fine
balldoowell

-Mystic wrote:

be spontaneous
What if op isnt spontaneous?
Shohei Ohtani
BE.

SPONTANOUS.
Flaus
become a living meme
show more