EnakoRin
我要法国妹子!
Topic Starter
Yuki_Sou
Fixed
MisakaMikoto
哲学♂
[Shalon]
lol I was forgot about this map. as you can see, I'm busy on these days... If you got anymod on my map,

you can fix it without my permission, but if it's not urgent, plz PM me.

and, good luck again for this map.
EnakoRin

[Shalon] wrote:

lol I was forgot about this map. as you can see, I'm busy on these days... If you got anymod on my map,

you can fix it without my permission, but if it's not urgent, plz PM me.

and, good luck again for this map.
So do I. I am also very busy on my study and programming , and almost have no time to ask for mod.And this might be gaveyard..But don't worry,when I am free , I will do this.
Garven
I laughed when I saw the mod request for this. I still have the old video. @_@
Although you did remove the video, you still have the link there for it.
Go into your .osu files and go to the [Events] section and remove Video,5833,"aniki.avi" from each difficulty and resubmit. It should remove that video link.

[General]
You have two different offsets on two pair of difficulties here. Line them up.
Tag Bad Apples -> Bad Apple
Remove Touhou and Nico Douga from tags

[Yuki_Sou's Ass]
00:56:584 (1) - Hmm, may be confusing as to when this slider is going to end since it's so short and you have a note one beat after it ends. Not recommended in an easy.
00:59:628 (3) - Forget a clap?
02:10:932 (2,1) - Spacing
Really slow-paced. x_x

[[Shalon]'s Taiko]
02:20:936 (426) - It might be best to end the map here instead of just going to the end of the song where it just cuts off suddenly - that or use a spinner instead of normal beats.

[Jameskong1's Ass]
Combos looked like a mess since they were musically inconsistent. Try to aim for a new combo each phrase of music, such as a new combo every two tall white lines, or every tall white line. I also didn't like how low the stack leniency was set.
Otherwise, the mapping is pretty solid. Just try and concentrate on your new combo usage and see if you can set up a sensible pattern and flow.

[Weiren's Ass]
The countdown sounds really off since you start on an odd beat in the measure. The technically correct way to fix this is to set your countdown offset to 3, but then it leaves a big gap of waiting before you start playing. I don't know what to tell you here. Either start mapping at the beginning of a phrase or maybe remove countdown from this (and maybe all the other) map(s)?
01:33:106 (4) - It was strange to have this be a 4-hit slider
01:39:845 (3,1,2) - Didn't like how these were positioned against each other
Topic Starter
Yuki_Sou
Thanks for the recheak :)
I changed the offset into 1796
Waiting for [Shalon] and jameskong1's fix.
Topic Starter
Yuki_Sou
JSK的呢 - -
jameskong1
AoiX
哲♂学
mckeee
she
Topic Starter
Yuki_Sou
All fixed but taiko
KogumaX
star~☆
rrtyui
:roll:
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.