forum

Video disable with one button... Also with mod too... [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy
Sometimes you're playing online, them... Ops, I forget put no video... This is annoying, I hate video D:
I think osu could have a shortcut to retire video, instantly... When press again, it backs...
Maybe: F4, or something... I don't have any idea for the hotkey
NotShinta
Make sure to have NoVid, then. Or don't download the video in the first place.

Eh more trouble than it's worth IMO
Kitsunemimi
Yeah, it's really easy to just exit and turn it on, or simply play with it on. I've deleted most of my videos (except the really good ones), so I mostly don't worry about this, and even when it happens, it doesn't bug me much.

No support.
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

Harris73 wrote:

Yeah, it's really easy to just exit and turn it on, or simply play with it on. I've deleted most of my videos (except the really good ones), so I mostly don't worry about this, and even when it happens, it doesn't bug me much.

No support.
I said... For multi an example
Ekaru
Why not just turn off video in the Option menu if you hate video so much that you can't stand playing with it? Makes more sense to me than using the mod every time.
Derekku

Ekaru wrote:

Why not just turn off video in the Option menu if you hate video so much that you can't stand playing with it? Makes more sense to me than using the mod every time.
This. I really see no point in this request.

Also, I believe that shortcuts for the mods have been suggested before (and maybe denied). I can't recall..