forum

Marina and The Diamonds - Girls

posted
Total Posts
show more
riffy

Metadata

We take metadata from official YouTube/Soundcloud accounts of the artist. The links can be found on the artist's website and it appears to be the most commonly used way of writing. In addition to that, I warn you that the album art is stylized and can not be considered as the acceptable source, I believe. Even the label themselves prefer this way. (link). This should resolve most of the questions, thanks.

Everything else has been rechecked and considered, so I believe we're good to go.

Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
meii18

Bakari wrote:

Metadata

We take metadata from official YouTube/Soundcloud accounts of the artist. The links can be found on the artist's website and it appears to be the most commonly used way of writing. In addition to that, I warn you that the album art is stylized and can not be considered as the acceptable source, I believe. Even the label themselves prefer this way. (link). This should resolve most of the questions, thanks.

Everything else has been rechecked and considered, so I believe we're good to go.

Rebubbled.
Thanks again Bakari!
BeatofIke
We only fixed a missing drum-finish hitsound on 1 sliderend on Easy difficulty.
Unfortunately, your mapset can not be qualified at this time o3o

EDIT: Map Qualified~
Topic Starter
meii18

BeatofIke wrote:

We only fixed a missing drum-finish hitsound on 1 sliderend on Easy difficulty.
Unfortunately, your mapset can not be qualified at this time o3o

EDIT: Map Qualified~
OMG THANKS BEATOFIKE! \:D/
Myxo
Yay, congratz! ^^
Mekki
Congrats, Byby <3
Mystyk
I'm sorry but I'm kind of "mad"...this song could have had a decent Hard difficulty (without it feeling like a forced hard) so I'm a bit disappointed this is only a 2-diff set :/ and imo low BPM doesn't necessarily mean that it can't have a hard difficulty, I don't understand why you guys didn't map a hard for this :(
Nyukai

Mystyk wrote:

I'm sorry but I'm kind of "mad"...this song could have had a decent Hard difficulty (without it feeling like a forced hard) so I'm a bit disappointed this is only a 2-diff set :/ and imo low BPM doesn't necessarily mean that it can't have a hard difficulty, I don't understand why you guys didn't map a hard for this :(
I have to agree here, I really miss another difficulty! >_<
Krfawy

Mystyk wrote:

Who needs Hard difficulty if there is a really decent E-N mapset? Also, if you want it a bit harder, just use all the mods including Flashlight! \: D/
Kyouren
Gratzz cutie~
I think this mapset is fine if not have hard diff because bpm is lower (114)
Mao
I would personally have prefered a Hard difficulty as well, anyways grats!
Natsu
I think that a hard diff is missing as well :c anyways Congratz c; nice avatar btw ^_^
Euny
gratz bianca :D
Sieg

Inyuschan wrote:

I have to agree here,
congrats tho (:
Karen

Sieg wrote:

Inyuschan wrote:

I have to agree here,
congrats tho (:
Topic Starter
meii18
Thanks everyone and I'm deeply sorry that I didn't mapped a hard diff.Don't worry my next map (together again) have a hard diff :)
Akasha-
Congrats Byby_chan :D
Topic Starter
meii18

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Congrats Byby_chan :D
Thanks Kuo Kyoka!
Aerous
Gratz !
Topic Starter
meii18

Aerous wrote: