forum

Let's talk 4Kids

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

RadioShadow wrote:

Now 'most' people know who Rouge the Bat is. Yes the bat with the big breasts that was designed by Sega as a 'sex symbol' (not that us males want to have sex with female bats <_<). Anyway, 4kids seem to not have a problem with them and the episodes she appeared in between 11 - 51, they were left untouched. In fact I'm sure in the dub they left the scene where Rouge pulls out a chaos emerald that she kept in her breasts... for safe keeping. 8-)

For those who don't know whom I'm talking about, here's a picture:

Now during Season 3, the episodes from 52, someone at 4kids had a problem with them and decided to make her breasts smaller.

Okay, I can see why they edited them but this leads to too important questions...

1 - WHY MAKE THEM SMALLER NOW? If 4kids really cared about her breasts being big, why not have edited them during her first appearance, not during Season 3?
2 - Making them smaller isn't going to make me forget their big in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle where they kinda jiggled.
Hm... I wonder who that guy was with the problem? A gay guy? :?

Also, I bet the 4Kids moochers must'ive got turned on by her. ^.^

RadioShadow wrote:

Also it's so fun where 4kids make mistakes. In one episode, Eggman electrocutes crocodiles with his ship. They die of course and the scene was removed in the dub (oh :().
Hah! Woohoohoohoo! That that, bitch!

What? :? I said it to 4Kids TV!
Loginer
You're a funny one, Dark Deception. One minute, you're making topics about Kids Next Door/Sonic couples, while the next minute, you're randomly cussing to the left and the right. <_<
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Neo@lex

Dark Deception wrote:

Loginer wrote:

You're a funny one, Dark Deception. One minute, you're making topics about Kids Next Door/Sonic couples, while the next minute, you're randomly cussing to the left and the right. <_<
Really?
YES!
Imo, in wierdness:
1: Loginer
2: Dark Deception
3: 31gabe
4: Falzar999
5: James
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Really?
YES!
Imo, in wierdness:

AFK, sleeping. :>
Neo@lex

Loginer wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

Really?
YES!
Imo, in wierdness:

AFK, sleeping. :>
...That's why you're no.1.
awp
I don't consider falzar999 weird

just...

...dumb.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Well, he had our fun, so let's get back to the subject.

Is there any other crap that 4Kids messed in the anime show?
RadioShadow
I'm not weird! :D
Neo@lex

Dark Deception wrote:

RadioShadow wrote:

I'm not weird! :D
you are, you're just not in the top 5. btw:
6.awp
7.peppy
8.slain087
9.luigihann
10.Kai
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

neo@lex wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

Sooo, what's that scene from?
Neo@lex

Dark Deception wrote:

uhh.....dunno, one piece, maybe? it was on 4chan.
ED links to it as well.

ED also links to this ytmnd.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

neo@lex wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

uhh.....dunno, one piece, maybe? it was on 4chan.
Hm... maybe anyone else on the osu! community abot that.

But hey, it's cool.

EDITED!: That link's an epic win!

Your the man now, dawg!
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Hmm.... haven't heard from anyone complaining about 4Kids in a while...

But I mannage to find another fatal 4Kids flaw, and it's from another wikipedia article!

Wikipedia article wrote:

the fate of several characters were changed. For example, Maria Robotnik is originally killed aboard the Space Colony ARK, while in the edited version, she is merely captured. Her death remained intact in the the video games where the series originated from.
What the Firearm?
Loginer
Well, you can't just blame 4Kids. Sega just HAD to revive Shadow, and add 80% more emo at that. <.<"
awp
[quote="Dark Deception on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:28 am":9bb60]Hmm.... haven't heard from anyone complaining about 4Kids in a while...neo@lex posted on: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Seriously.

It's been less than 24 hours.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

awp wrote:

[quote="Dark Deception on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:28 am":ea5d9]Hmm.... haven't heard from anyone complaining about 4Kids in a while...
neo@lex posted on: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Seriously.

It's been less than 24 hours.Hmm... you right.

But you know, I havn't heard from RadioShadow to see if he/she responded to the wikipedia article I posted.
RadioShadow

Dark Deception wrote:

Hmm.... haven't heard from anyone complaining about 4Kids in a while...

But I mannage to find another fatal 4Kids flaw, and it's from another wikipedia article!

Wikipedia article wrote:

the fate of several characters were changed. For example, Maria Robotnik is originally killed aboard the Space Colony ARK, while in the edited version, she is merely captured. Her death remained intact in the the video games where the series originated from.
What the Firearm?
Well 4kids hate people dying. :(

Plus what wiki article?
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

RadioShadow wrote:

Plus what wiki article?
The one on Sonic X.
Neo@lex
To be honest, the moment Chris was introduced, Sonic X was completely alienated from the games.
...At least until princess Elise came around, then Sonic 06 also became a complete outcast, good thing it "never happened".
RadioShadow

neo@lex wrote:

To be honest, the moment Chris was introduced, Sonic X was completely alienated from the games.
...At least until princess Elise came around, then Sonic 06 also became a complete outcast, good thing it "never happened".
Except for the voice actors which now supply the voices for the Sonic The Hedgehog games, Shadow The Hedgehog being the first one.

I miss the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle voices. :cry:
Saturos
I miss good Sonic games.
awp
I play good Sonic games.

Though it's too damn hard to get Super Sonic in StH3 =\

Super Sonic is what makes StH2 so fucking fun

Suck my diiiiiiick I'm Super Sonic!
Loginer

RadioShadow wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

Except for the voice actors which now supply the voices for the Sonic The Hedgehog games, Shadow The Hedgehog being the first one.

Same here. Tails sounds like a fag/5-year-old nowadays.

Also, I should try to finish that Sonic engine one of these 60+ days of nothing to do, and MAKE a good game. And then I could go back to being bored.
...OH GOD 10 HOURS AND I ALREADY MISS MAH SCHOOL <_<"
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

RadioShadow wrote:

Well, It doesn't matter, but when I read it on the Wikipedia article on Sonic X, Deem Bristow, the voice actor for Dr. Eggman in the privious Sonic games before Shadow the Hedgehog, died. As a response the VAs of Sonic X now does the Voice acting for Shadow the Hedgehog and all the others, including the upcoming Sonic games: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood on the DS, though you already knew that, and Sonic Unleashed for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 and surprisingly the PS2.

Info on that game is right here: Sonic Unleashed!
Loginer
This has turned into a topic about the Sonic series. <.<
Saturos

Loginer wrote:

Which is just as a hilarious topic as 4kids.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

Loginer wrote:

It's just a type of info that I'm explaining to RadoiShadow, Loginer.

Saturos wrote:

Which is just as a hilarious topic as 4kids.
Yep, it is.

Does anyone know something about 4Kids TV that we don't know about that really sucks?
Neo@lex

Dark Deception wrote:

Does anyone know something about 4Kids TV that we don't know about that really sucks?
They kill cats to fuel their dubbing-machines. Occasionally you can hear the tormented soul of a dead feline during Tails's monologues.
RadioShadow

Loginer wrote:

RadioShadow wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

Same here. Tails sounds like a fag/5-year-old nowadays.
That's not very nice calling a girl a fag. XD

Yes, Tails is done by a girls voice. Maybe that's why he sounded so feminine. :P

Although it's not as crazy where Dr Eggman's dub voice (the Pokémon narrator) does a fat woman's voice on Sonic X......
Loginer
Also, Robotnik himself is constantly losing respect. D:
At first, he was only called Eggman in some Japanese games. Then came Sonic Adventure 1/2, and clearly stated his name was Robotnik, but everyone mocked him by saying Eggman instead. Then his voice actor was murdered died. Nowadays, his name IS Eggman. Poor guy. D:
RadioShadow
Actually, in Sonic Adventure 1, Sonic and the gang called him Dr Eggman but other people called him Dr Robotnik. For example when Eggman's ship is floating in the water, if you talk to the girl at Station Square where you can view the floating ship, she states it's Dr Robotnik's ship.

Just from Sonic Adventure 2 and onwards, he is always known as Eggman. Yay....

*ends nerd mode*

Plus Long John Baldry who voiced Dr Robotnik's voice for the SatAM TV show died during the same year. :( Why do all the people who keep voicing Eggman die? Watch out Mike Pollock. :P
Loginer

RadioShadow wrote:

Just from Sonic Adventure 2 and onwards, he is always known as Eggman. Yay....
LIEZ ;_;
In the cutscene where he appears on screens everywhere, he stands in front of a blue background with "Robotnik" all over it. :D
Asho_old
I think it's almost a moot point now, since at some recent point Sega made "Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik" part of the game canon ("Ivo Robotnik" originated in an American promotional comic or something).
Neo@lex

Asho wrote:

I think it's almost a moot point now, since at some recent point Sega made "Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik" part of the game canon ("Ivo Robotnik" originated in an American promotional comic or something).
In Sonic the Comic he used to be a man named Ovi Kintobor, and sonic used to be brown. They both got transformed when a machine experiment went wrong.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Neo@lex

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

Let's talk 4ki
Let's not. 4kids suck, and they need to be run out of business. They've ruined so many good shows.
Ur doin it rong.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
awp
the biggest error is that you could be dumb enough to give a shit~
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

awp wrote:

the biggest error is that you could be dumb enough to give a shit~
Wait..... I pray to God, The king of all cosmos and anything fictional that you did not said that to me...
show more