forum

Vindictus

posted
Total Posts
show more
Quaraezha
I might want to play this, what's a good server for Asians like me?
Topic Starter
Two_old
the korean version

heroes.nexon.com

if you play our version, you can't group with anyone due to peer to peer connections (and you have to use a proxy)
Quaraezha
No SEA Server or something?
If none, I'll probably just play the Nexon one.
Claudia_old
I wish there was a SEA version, or even an EU version, I wouldn't mind playing a non-NA version.

also, 3 days of 2x har har suck it West.
Kira_old2
Haha... I quit playing this after reaching level 62 or so. I remember I spent so many hours farming materials for equipment and wasted so much gold on dye. Got acquainted with a lot of my guild members too. Good times, good times.
Quaraezha
Okay so I'm downloading the Setup from Nexon
It says that the setup file is 2.5GB

Site says I need more than 6GB free space
How exactly big is the game?
Kira_old2
The size of the file folder is around 2.89 GB.
Quaraezha
What, seriously? :O

Oh joy~
ouranhshc
my ingame name is TERRAIN :D
foulcoon
IGN: umadfunnycuh

i miss ival

playing

free

mmorpg

k
Quaraezha
Argh what a waste.
I installed it and everything and it seems I could not connect to the server.
Guess I can't play the US version :c
Topic Starter
Two_old

Two wrote:

if you play our version, you can't group with anyone due to peer to peer connections (and you have to use a proxy)
Ikillforpies
thx to the 2x i lved up 3 times and now lv 60 ^-^
I have to do quest for thor and titan which is really annoying T~T
Btw my ign is ikillforpies-EAST
ztrot
IGN: MisuSkyrise lvl 39

East server FTW
foulcoon
I'm level 36 or something

east server

i miss ival

did i say that yet?
ztrot
I miss him too doesn't anyone have his number call that pal.
foulcoon
level 47 now.

why dont more people play this shit?
Topic Starter
Two_old
cause it's not as fun as dungeon fighter :X
Firo Prochainezo

Two wrote:

cause it's not as fun as dungeon fighter :X
This.
Xiao_old
Not enough content
WhoAteFred
Too much repetition, I mean, I can only Ice Spear/Blind Arrow/Counter-Attack bosses so much before I get bored.
Xiao_old

WhoAteFred wrote:

Too much repetition, I mean, I can only Ice Spear/Blind Arrow/Counter-Attack bosses so much before I get bored.
Vindictus is a hack & slash. I don't know what else you'd expect from it.

It's a glorified Streets of Rage
WhoAteFred
Oh I'm sorry. Let me reiterate.

WhoAteFred wrote:

I mean, I can only Ice Spear/Blind Arrow/Counter-Attack bosses the same exact boss after going through the exact same dungeon path because I'm underleveled/need a specific drop for BP/AP whoring so much before I get bored.
Xiao_old
which falls back to the no content issue, because the only reason the grind exists is to mask the actual amount of stuff in the game (which is probably about the same as a $15 downloadable PSN/XBLA title)

if there was no grind the content would take about... 10 hours to run through, give or take a few

the black hammer/ingkara sets + 61 weapon require such a ludicrous amount of grind. probably like 20 hours a piece thanks to horrible drop rates (they wondered why the market prices were inflated so much?) and horrible requirements. 200+ exquisite iron? lol

i only play in small doses so i don't get fed up with the game; i learned not to burn through vind's content after CBT because i'll get bored really fast
Ikillforpies
also the new 2 boss raid is coming up which is gonna be fun :)
SYSEN

Xiaounlimited wrote:

which falls back to the no content issue, because the only reason the grind exists is to mask the actual amount of stuff in the game (which is probably about the same as a $15 downloadable PSN/XBLA title)

if there was no grind the content would take about... 10 hours to run through, give or take a few

the black hammer/ingkara sets + 61 weapon require such a ludicrous amount of grind. probably like 20 hours a piece thanks to horrible drop rates (they wondered why the market prices were inflated so much?) and horrible requirements. 200+ exquisite iron? lol

i only play in small doses so i don't get fed up with the game; i learned not to burn through vind's content after CBT because i'll get bored really fast
2hours if you're lucky...
farm and get expensive scrol(blodlust,ornate,etc)
sell them..
and these 61 set just a piece of cake!
after you get them..
you maybe got nothing to do like me...
but i have still have some fun playing it...
like soloing bosses in hero mode
Ikillforpies
Don't forgot about Raid :)
thelewa
launched in europe
Mashley
Yep I'm in the Europe CB, pretty cool so far.
Atmey
Can't download it, access denied to the downloader. I'll try again tomorrow.
f e a r
Sorry for necro, didn't want to make another thread since this was here.

Anyway, does anyone still play this on the EU servers?
Setsunax
i love it:) it's so different and unique from other mmo's.
i'm only at lvl 34 tho xD
Alucard
I played this game a shit ton, beating all the end game bosses and what not. If you guys have questions, feel free to ask.

Ps: ztrot was the one who introduced this game to me.
Noobita
i remember i used to hack in this game there was like a console and you could hack the hell out of it D: