forum

Hi! Osu newbie here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Weavoid
Hi guys, I'm Weavoid. :) I'm a pretty big fan of both video games and anime, but rhythm games are a first for me. I expect I'll be terrible at first, but everyone starts out that way I guess. I can't wait to get started!
The Baka-Otaku
Welcome to osu! Just keep on playing and you will get better at the game most likely the first day you play (unless you suck like hardcore) Good luck at getting better and hope to see you around! :D
Topic Starter
Weavoid

ClayDaBaws wrote:

Welcome to osu! Just keep on playing and you will get better at the game most likely the first day you play (unless you suck like hardcore) Good luck at getting better and hope to see you around! :D
Thanks for the welcome! I've been using the Perfect mod and now I've gotten 5 SS ranks. :D It took a frustrating amount of time though. There's always one note that throws you off, isn't there? :D
GSG95

Weavoid wrote:

ClayDaBaws wrote:

Thanks for the welcome! I've been using the Perfect mod and now I've gotten 5 SS ranks. :D It took a frustrating amount of time though. There's always one note that throws you off, isn't there? :D
That one note is the thing that kills me. Just like when I missed the easiest shot of my life.

Welcome to oss.
Topic Starter
Weavoid

GSG95 wrote:

Weavoid wrote:

That one note is the thing that kills me. Just like when I missed the easiest shot of my life.

Welcome to oss.
Thanks for welcoming me. :) I've had more than a few SS misses due to that one 100. Ugh, that's annoying. I kinda wish I didn't have some urge to SS everything, but looking at what I've done makes me feel like a boss. 8-) Even though I've only done easy songs so far.

EDIT: I've decided that I'm NOT gonna SS every song before I move on. :oops: I have a lot more fun just doing them and improving if I feel like it. Now, I'll only SS any songs that end up in the 1 star category. No excuses there! :roll:
HazeL
I love rhythm games too :)
welcome @ osu
Axiaan
A new SS player ! \o/
Welcome to the game. :p
Bara-
Welcome Osu newbie!
I hope you enjoy it!
Alea
Welcome to Osu!
It could be hard at the beginning, that's what make the game fun for me^^
Topic Starter
Weavoid
Thanks for all the welcomes! You're a great community. :D

I've been playing a bit of multi-player when I can find a Normal rank room, and it's been brilliant. The songs that were chosen were definitely harder than what I expected, but it was so damn fun because of it. :lol: And now I have several more songs to try out, so that's good. Luckily, almost all of the opening/ending songs from my favourite anime have beatmaps, which is awesome!
Hikona
Welcome to the forums !
Ender Lain
Welcome to osu! :)
Nameless
Welcome, newbie.
blooming tea
Hey!