forum

Can somebody make this song please. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
charles71091
I love Eminem and his song "Love The Way You Lie" is amazing. If anybody could create a beatmap with that song it would be awesome. I'm surprised there are only two of his songs on this site, I was expecting a lot more considering he's the best rapper in the world. I wish I could create it myself but I'm new to this and thought maybe somebody more experienced could make it for everyone. Thanks in advance if anybody agrees that there should be more Eminem songs support this!! 8)
Derekku
There's a "request beatmaps here" thread somewhere on the forums, but no one ever takes suggestions from there. You would be much better off learning to map and doing the song yourself. (Although, since it is a pretty popular song, chances are that someone will map it eventually)
Shohei Ohtani
I remember there was a conversation today aobut how Eminem was pretty unmappable.~.
awp
rap requires taking a lot of artistic liberties when mapping due to its repetitive nature, and given the way things are usually mapped, one can understand why it's a difficult undertaking