forum

she - supersonic

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fuuko
Fuuko's mod DEKIMASHITA!~

General:

I don't think you need to have "she - chiptune" as the source, since "she" is already the artist. I guess you have to change it to "chiptune", only.
Transonic Flow:

You could use clap each (2,4), you know.

00:07:894 (1) - Change this to a finish instead.
00:19:140 (2) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/23337 The end of this slider is weird. Wouldn't it be better if it was like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/23338
00:35:572 (1) - Better like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/23339 ?
00:40:760 (4,5,1) - Weird. And hard to see. Either stack (1) with (4)'s end or move it to somewhere else. Also, (1) ends in a weird way...

Not going to complain about sliders end anymore, since they're everywhere...
Kaneko's Sonic:

I still think this is too hard for a normal ( that is, if this is supposed to be a normal ). I mean, there are many 1/2 streams, and it's even 4 stars. But meh.

01:30:057 (3) - Add a clap at the end.
Hypersonic Flow:

00:47:030 (2,3,4) - Wtf is this spacing? ):
01:01:191 - Why ending the kiai here? Looks weird. >_>;
I didn't really like your linear sliders, but orz. Transonic Flow looks good, so star.
Larto

Hypersonic:
00:37:950 - Silly break.
00:47:030 (2,3,4) - That spacing between 3 and 4. Also I dislike how (4)'s beginning is hidden by (1).
01:14:272 (3) - What's that note for? It's interrupting the silence of the song..~
02:12:646 (6,7) - Lolwat jump. Doesn't look good to me.
02:52:210 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'm kinda sure this stream is not a good idea.

Kaneko:
02:10:703 - That Kiai is just stupid.
02:45:944 (7,8,9,10) - Looks a little ugly.
02:49:403 (6,7,8,9) - ^

Transonic:
Unsnapped notes.
00:14:821 - What's with that red section

Overall I think the mapset is kinda square. The highest diff had pretty nice spacing and speed changes that made it interesting, but the note placement was still too square to make it that enjoyable. I don't know if you intended to make it square, but it's silly-ish.
Leorda
Hi Dr. Faust

[General]
Is "she - chiptune" is album? If yes, please delete it, because album are not belong in album

[Transonic Flow]
*) All notes are unsnaaaaaaaaaaaped on timing, you should *snap* it (Timing -> Resnap All Notes -> Yes)
*) Meh, I don't like the shapes of slider. They are robotic but the shape of slider seems strange, anyway
*) Whistle Hitsound needs more.....

00:45:949 (7) - Must new combo, because the combo is very long for easy diff
00:47:246 (1) - Remove new combo?
01:10:164 (5) - New combo?

[Kaneko's Sonic]
This diff are very very neat than other diff

00:55:681 (6,7) - Move 1 grid down?
01:30:922 (4) - New combo?
01:31:787 (1) - Remove new combo?

[Supersonic Flow]
*) Those BG are very strange, I guess
*) No Kiai?????

02:03:781 (4) - Clap at end?

[Hypersonic Flow]
*) Some slider are so strange, I guess
*) Why this diff set the Preferred Skin to Azure v1.0?

Not bad
STAR
Larto

Kaneko: Offset differs from the other diffs

Easy: Still unsnapped notes
Topic Starter
Faust

Larto wrote:

Kaneko: Offset differs from the other diffs

Easy: Still unsnapped notes
Fixed the unsnapped notes.

I always seem to have a problem with Kaneko Diff offset.
lovhin456
Hi ~

General;
- SkinPreference:Azure v1.0 for all please :3
- Emm, I think your BG looks better like this, I'm not sure, and why don't you use the BG with the girl for all diff ??
- The number one (skin) isn't in the center of the circle...

Easy;
- This.
- Umm, what distance snap are you using, AIMod shows some spacing errors...maybe use 0.9x for the whole map ??
- 00:08:763 (2,3,4,5) >> add whistle
- 00:12:222 >> I think this shoud end at 00:14:384
- 00:39:031 >> make this a slider that ends at 00:39:463 ??
- 00:59:759 >> new combo then remove new combo to the next circle
- 02:02:052 >> From this part on, I think everything will sound better if it was soft hitsounds, or maybe just the last spinner end it with a soft finish ??

Kaneko's Sonic;
- Is okk ~ with some minor spacing errors (Open AIMod)

Supersonic Flow and Hypersonic Flow are okk ~ with minor spacing errors (Open AIMod)

* Star ~ :3

Larto
blissfulyoshi
The song audio file should also be of reasonable quality. Try and source mp3 files yourself - ripping them from a streaming video site often results in low quality audio with high file sizes. The bitrate of a beatmap's audio file should be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 256kbps. If you are having trouble acquiring an appropriate audio file, contact one of the more audio-savvy BAT - they will be more than happy to find one for you.
Sadly, Faust, the 320 kbps bit rate mp3 you used for this map is not rankable under the new ranking standards.

If you want to re-encode the mp3 yourself, here is a nice guide to help you.
Otherwise, you can post on this thread to ask for help.
ztrot
POW!
Gabi

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Sadly, Faust, the 320 kbps bit rate mp3 you used for this map is not rankable under the new ranking standards.

Could you send me the new ranking standard page so i can see where all these new rules are?
blissfulyoshi

Gabi wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Could you send me the new ranking standard page so i can see where all these new rules are?
Sorry for causing all of this commotion. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=439

Specifically,
The song audio file should also be of reasonable quality. Try and source mp3 files yourself - ripping them from a streaming video site often results in low quality audio with high file sizes. The bitrate of a beatmap's audio file should be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 256kbps. If you are having trouble acquiring an appropriate audio file, contact one of the more audio-savvy BAT - they will be more than happy to find one for you.
Gabi
no no you didn't cause any commotion at all, i didn't mean to come out as an ass, i just wanted some info seeing as there seems to be new rules and i don't know where i can find them :oops:

added 4 days ago, alright
Topic Starter
Faust
...Words cannot describe how annoyed I am. Who suggested that new rule anyway, I want to know.

No.
The_Priest_In_Yellow

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I am a giant whore with a fancy jack-shit title.

Guidelines[...] should be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 256kbps.
I can smell blood.

Starred~

Disregard that here's a better mp3 http://up.ppy.sh/files/03_she-supersonic.mp3
Derekku
BPM: 138.75 (otherwise it gets noticeably fast near the end)
Offset: 1,025 (for new mp3)

Remember to resnap on all difficulties afterwards!
Larto
IRC Modding but most of that was from jar who can't be arsed to post so no kudosu plz ty bubble bah BAM
Rapidlslayer
Been having this map in my list for quite some time,
Needa star it.
Mafiamaster
[Kaneko]
02:46:430 (8,9) - What's with this sudden jump? It's the only one of it's kind in this difficulty.

[Hypersonic Flow]
The preferred skin for this difficulty is "Azure v1.0" yet the other difficulties are set to user's preference. Change it back to user's preference or change all to Azure v1.0.

(Maybe even remove letterboxing on all difficulties as well?)
Larto
I assumed the jump was okay because it kinda suited the song. Also Faust wanted to highlight that particular diff..

But now that both is fixed...
Ephemeral
Boom.
eMkay
weee love this map :P

Another map please :D
Topic Starter
Faust
Thanks to all who made contributions to this !

@eMKay, thank you !
Roddie
Congrats on your first ranked map, Faust! 8-)
Nyadesudesu
agree with Priestess on Hypersonic(dunno how it's not approved >_<) otherwise nice map and good job..
Joon
lol GJ Faust
Arusha Shuna
yay, awesome work Faust!
Yuji Tokaji
Congratz Faust !
Xgor
How is this a song in Japanese? Please change it to English. (or instrumental)
Andrea
Changed to English.
[DBF]
Grat'z Faust!

Yarrrr..
PSPDS Eddie
Congratulations Faust !
Shiro
All these slider speeds are annoying in taiko. And I'm not talking about ninja notes.
Topic Starter
Faust

Odaril wrote:

All these slider speeds are annoying in taiko. And I'm not talking about ninja notes.
Yeah, uh, sorry to hear that.
Shiro
The map is really good in osu! so I'm fine with it
Nadina120
well done Faust XD
Etherne1
rhytm? what is it?
facepalm.