forum

Set certain private messages as unread.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gens
As the title says. Me and others in #modHelp would find this very useful. I'd use it for mod requests.
Right now the only options are "Mark/Unmark as important", "Delete marked" and "Move to {folder}".

Also, I think the "Mark/Unmark as important" doesn't do much...? (But that would need another topic)
Lizbeth
Yes, I've thought about this too. I support. Would definitely be useful for me, and to all who accept mod request via PM.
Derekku
This isn't already possible? =X

+support
Gabi
Could you explain a little more o.o?

You can sort mod requests through fourm pm in a certain message folder. After you finish them you can delete them from that specific folder, or did i not get your request correctly? (im suggesting this as a work around)
Topic Starter
Gens
Just as a little reminder (1 message unread).

I often get mod requests with subject as "hi~" ":D" etc., so I can't completely know they're mod requests until I read them. Of course, it's happened that sometimes are other things than mod requests (like "revive" requests or general questions).
Then again, I can update my queue and all that (or use the method you said above), but it's more comfortable with unread messages, at least to me.

I wouldn't say this is high priority, anyway.
Haneii
Support!!! I hope this feature gets implemented soon :3
Gabi

Gens wrote:

Just as a little reminder (1 message unread).

I often get mod requests with subject as "hi~" ":D" etc., so I can't completely know they're mod requests until I read them. Of course, it's happened that sometimes are other things than mod requests (like "revive" requests or general questions).
Then again, I can update my queue and all that (or use the method you said above), but it's more comfortable with unread messages, at least to me.

I wouldn't say this is high priority, anyway.
Ah okay i get ya. However you can create a folder, and then set keywords for this folder, so if a message has one of these "keywords" they will go directly into the the specific folder. Say you make a folder called "Requests" and put keyword "viewtopic" (cause often links described will have the word viewtopic in them) and it will be directly sent to that folder.

Just a heads up if you didn't already know (but you probably did, i'm just fascinated by this o.o)
-David
a
- Sugoi Sugoi -
bump
we needs this
abraker
That 5 year bump is worth it! Nice way to keep track of private messages. I look at them at my phone and respond at computer.
Bara-
Yes please
I sometimes just send a read message to myself so I can look at it later
I'm quite forgetful sometimes ;w;