forum

Mr. a1's Magnificently Mad Libs Emporium

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Mad lib #10: Ao Haru Banana pt. 2

Now in high school, Futaba is not your typical enjoyable girl. Determined to become a class ramen this time, she avoids all unwanted attention and, instead of acting cute and patriotic, only stands out through her tomboyish behaviour and magical look. But still, her world is soon turned upside down when the only rainbow she ever liked unexpectedly comes into her street once again - except he goes by the name of Kou Mabuchi now, and it is not his name that has gone through a sea of pigeons.

I'll come back with another passage soon.
-Stream-_old

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I'll come back with another passage soon.
Bumpity Bump Bump
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Oh, I forgot to say that anyone can run their own mad libs here. It's not limited to just me running this thread. :oops:
-Stream-_old
Ohh

1.Male name
2.verb
3.Place
4.verb
5.verb
6. Name
7. Verb
8. type of clothing
9. Noun
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Also, be sure to label your mad lib. eg. The last one was the 10th, so your one should be the 11th. ;p

4. Thrust
6. Samuel
Gumpy
1. Muhamed
3. Vienna
8. G-string
Ameth Rianno

Gumpyyy wrote:

1. Muhamed
Racist to arabians? Muhammad (or wth that you spelled muhamed) is the propet of al-qur'an. What's the purpose?

2. Giving (give?)
5. Staring
Gumpy

Ameth Rianno wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

1. Muhamed
Muhammad (or wth that you spelled muhamed) is the propet of al-qur'an. What's the purpose?
thanks i guess
Felix2_old
7. Lie
9. Notebook
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I guess Stream forgot. ┐(-。ー;)┌
Ameth Rianno
Rest in pece.
Felix2_old
Noooooooooooo! ;-;
-Stream-_old
AHHH I'M SO SORRY GUYS I LOST THE MAD LIB NOW I JUST HAVE TO MAKE UP ONE.

Muhamed was giving in the Viena with his best buddy. He had been thrusting and staring too much with his other friend Samuel. His best buddy said that he should cut off his friendship by lying his g-string with a notebook.
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
It's back!

I'm trying to find passages suitable for this that aren't synopses for anime shows but alas, I couldn't find any decent ones. :|

Twelfth lib

This time...

1. noun
2. noun
3. noun
4. object
5. name
6. verb
7. noun
8. noun
9. verb
10. adjective

Pick as many as you want. Go wild.
Renevant
1. Anaconda
Daichi Shinku
2. Drill
3. Heaven
4. Sunglasses
5. Simon

*go go figh tha powah*
Ameth Rianno
6. Grinding (Grind)
7. Leaf
10. Exciting
Renevant
8. Bun
Ameth Rianno
welp gotta take another one

9. Praying (Pray)
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Mad lib #12: Amnesia (the vn adapted into an anime, not the game)

The story takes place in a fictional town, in a fictional country, in a fictional anaconda. One morning, a young lady awakens to find that she has lost all her drills prior to that morning. Her life, her relationships, her very heaven - all gone. All that's left is a pair of sunglasses with numbers and names she doesn't recognise and Simon, a young boy that only she appears to be able to grind. With Simon's leaf, she struggles to make sense of herself, a bun she doesn't know and the thousand and one little things that make up a daily life. But with no memories left, the only alternative is to pray new ones, even if that means leaving exciting loves behind.

I'll be back with another one soon.
Renevant
That one sentence made the whole thing
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hey, guess what?

It's back!

I found a book!

Thirteenth lib

This time...

1. noun:
2. noun (something edible):
3. verb (-ing):
4. noun (something edible):
5. adjective:
6. adjective:
7. noun (body part):
8. noun:
9. noun (location):
10. adjective:
11. noun:
12. noun:
13. noun:
14. noun (body part):

Pick as many as you want. Go wild.

*Mr. a1 uses a Phoenix Down on the thread.*
Fourth
1.Papa
4.Candy
14.Ears
Zaphkael
2: pasta
3: praying
7: kneecaps
9: church
11: waifu (haha im evil)
levesterz
8: hitch
10: sleeping
Volta
5: Holy
6: Cute
EthidiumBromide
12: cake
Felix2_old
13: Cat.
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Bear in mind that this thread has a history of terrible mad libs..

Mad lib #13: Opening extract from Kawahara Reki's The Isolator

Papas?
What are Papas?
 At Minoru's question, his older sister Wakaba's hand went still as it was scooping up the pasta they were having for a snack. She thought a bit before answering.
 "Mii, do you remember what snack we had yesterday?"
 "Um..."
 Minoru shifted his gaze from Wakaba sitting right next to him to his mother in the kitchen, who was praying as she did the dishes. The snacks they had on Saturdays and Sundays were always ones their mother made herself. When three o'clock rolled around, she would produce pasta or cookies or candy from the pantry adjoining the kitchen, just like magic. Minoru and his sister called the pantry Mama's Holy Room.
 What appeared from the Holy Room yesterday was...
 "Um, oh yeah, cute cream."
 "Uh-huh, it was Bavarian cream."
 Grinning Wakaba wiped some caramel sauce from the corner of Minoru's kneecap with a hitch on the table and continued on.
 "So, Mii. Which do you like better, the Bavarian cream from yesterday or the pasta from today?"
 Minoru though about this new question as he gazed at the pasta in front of him, which was already half eaten. He loved the pasta that his mother made for him. Unlike the ones sold in churches, the caramel wasn't sleeping at all and the custard actually tasted of waifus like it should. But he liked the Bavarian cream about the same. Anyway, the Bavarian cream he ate yesterday was cake It melted lightly in his mouth like cats.
 "...But I like both..."
 Unable to choose, Minoru felt his eyes begin to tear up and Wakaba patted his ears, gently smiling.

Still as weak as ever... ;w;

I'll be back with another one soon.

...Or if someone has one, then feel free to go for it.
levesterz
I just cringe a little ><
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm running out of ideas. All I'm doing is digging through my finished anime list. >_>

Fourteenth lib

This time...

1. noun (occupation):
2. noun:
3. adjective:
4. noun:
5. noun:
6. adjective:
7. noun:
8. noun:
9. verb (present tense):
10. noun:
11. noun (genre):
12. noun (genre):
13. random word:

Pick as many as you want. Let your imagination run wild!
Fourth
1.weed grower
2.bong
13.ayy lmao
Volta
4. Frying Pan
6. Miraculous
10. Heat Exchanger
12. Death Metal
Horaizon-
3. euphoric
11. EDM
levesterz
3. Swim
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6

levesterz wrote:

3. Swim
#3 is both taken and an adjective, not a verb.
Horaizon-
5. Music
7. theory
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
(( ̄_|

Need #8 and #9
Zain Sugieres
8. waifu
9. work
Topic Starter
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Mad lib #14: Nice boat lib

Makoto Itou, a weed grower at Sakakino Academy, only notices that Kotonoha Katsura rides the same bong as him at the start of their second semester. It's this euphoric discovery that leads to him falling in love at first sight with her, just as a frying pan starts spreading around the academy. The rumor states that if you take a photo of someone you like with your music and keep it miraculous, they'll fall for you.

Makoto's photo of Kotonoha is soon discovered by Sekai Saionji, his new theory, who decides to play the matchmaker for the both of them. It works and Makoto asks how he can repay her for the waifu. Sekai works him and wishes Makoto good luck on his date before going on her way, leaving him to watch as her heat exchanger departs.

Thus begins School Days, a high school anime EDM Death Metal that quickly takes a turn in an unexpected direction...

Could be better..

I'll come back with another one, once I read a bit further from that novel that the 13th mad lib was based on.

I'm not even sure if this'll work.

Fifteenth lib

This time...

1. Nickname
2. Noun
3. Noun
4. Noun
5. Noun
6. Noun
7. Noun
8. Noun
9. Verb (-ing)