forum

Need a latest skin template.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rilene
Title is already self-explainatory, but having all interface would be nice, and I can't find a latest skin template, can someone provide please? It would help me and other skinners alot.
ProjectTrash
You can find the latest template here
There is everything in the folder, which you can change. You can't change EVERYTHING in osu! (YEAH, I MEAN EEEEEEEVERYTHING)
Once upon a time there was a thread where the whole interface were. But you couldn't change that. Also, I can't find the thread.
Bara-
This thread has both Old and New template (plus all tips needed for skinning) t/51694
Topic Starter
Rilene
Nope, it still isn't "latest", I mean the "current" one that latest osu! is using.

- Taiko skin doesn't work correctly.
- Ryuta is still there, not Yuzu.
- Still missing other user's skip interface in multiplayer (i guess)
- Still missing some of the skinnable interface (haven't confirmed)

Can someone provide please if they have?

ProjectTrash wrote:

You can find the latest template here
There is everything in the folder, which you can change. You can't change EVERYTHING in osu! (YEAH, I MEAN EEEEEEEVERYTHING)
Once upon a time there was a thread where the whole interface were. But you couldn't change that. Also, I can't find the thread.
Many but not all were latest, some of them like I listed above isn't updated.
And I only mean "skinnable" interfaces, no need for "every" interface which some of them aren't skinnable.

baraatje123 wrote:

This thread has both Old and New template (plus all tips needed for skinning) t/51694
Well, still missing some of the new skinable elements. :l