forum

Bubbles in WiP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Hey guys.

Just randomly checked forums and found out that there are quite a lot of bubbles stacked in WiP forum section. Sometimes people forget so it's not that bad, but please move them to Pending whenever possible. If you have issues with this, you can easily find a QAT or a Global Moderator to help you.

Cheers.

Stefan
From what I know BNs cannot move threads unless there is a super-duper hidden option to automatically move them in Pending. As lolcubes said, contact any QAT or GMT member to move them (preferably on the second bubble when it's for approval).
Rakuen
Just speaking out ;3

lolcubes wrote:

Just randomly checked forums
Hehehe...I get the idea

Stefan wrote:

From what I know BNs cannot move threads unless there is a super-duper hidden option to automatically move them in Pending.
Hmm, making that wouldn't be hard, just need the suggestion from us and works from devs
Yuii-
As far as I know, we can only "move" maps by qualifying them, other than that... we can't do much. But this automatically "moves" the maps onto the Qualify section, without passing through the Pending Beatmaps. This is an option for member of the QAT, if I am right...

It'd be something really good to have, but I would like to suggest something different:

Whenever the map gets its firts bubble, then we will have the option to "move" them into the Pending sections.
Kibbleru
i think they should make it so that bubbling automatically moves maps to pending
Krfawy

lolcubes wrote:

If you have issues with this...
I don't have any issues with that since I do not really mod marathons. Additionally we (Nominators) are not supposed or obligated or even allowed to move beatmaps to WIP/Pending, so I don't get the purpose of the thread. LOL2

lolcubes wrote:

Cheers.
Thanks, I'm drinking green tea now. \o3o/
Bara-
Good to read this
I was wondering how to move it after I bubbled (#2) an Approval map
Strangely enough it was already in Pending (so I thought the other BN did this)

But yeah, I really agree with Kibbleru
meii18
baraatje,BNs can't move the maps from WIP to Pending.Only QATs and GMTs(I guess) can move the maps to pending
Bara-

ByBy13 wrote:

baraatje,BNs can't move the maps from WIP to Pending.Only QATs and GMTs(I guess) can move the maps to pending
Yeah
Just read that
But both me and the mapper of the map found it weird that it was in Pending
He found it weird because he didn't knew
I found it weird because I thought only QAT/GMT could move it to Pending, while it already was there
So I thought it would happen automatically

Also, Kibb, should someone make a F-Req for it?
That should be really useful IMO
Garven
I check the WIP forums every few days and move bubbled maps to Pending. It might've just been really good timing haha.
Kibbleru
I dont think its much of an issue either.. Its not like you cant qualify from oending..