forum

oh i should make one of these

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vertigo Voyage
Hello there.

Vertigo Voyage here.

Three days on the forum and my ability to be honest has already stuck many individuals deep down inside of them, causing mass amounts of bellowing rage and tears.

BUTTTT I guess if I made an introduction thread, people would respect my ingeniousness more.

SO, here goes.

I live in Amurca. I'm amazingly attractive, amazingly smart, amazingly awesome. I seem to make people on forums fill with jealousy that they aren't me, but I'm used to it.

aslo I love rythm gaemz like Stepmans and I am so kawaii desu animu xDDD ~~ so I went to this site, because it's two of my favorite things put together. (lol)

Hope you enjoy me here!
Gabi
is it true that you are solid snake?
Lemon Water_old
wercome to osu! worud.
Topic Starter
Vertigo Voyage

Gabi wrote:

is it true that you are solid snake?
maybe shhhhhhhhh

Lemon Water wrote:

wercome to osu! worud.
Seriously, why did "Peppy" have to put an exclamation mark at the end osu? Now it looks like people are yelling when they say the name.
Pokebis

Vertigo Voyage wrote:

Seriously, why did "Peppy" have to put an exclamation mark at the end osu? Now it looks like people are yelling when they say the name.
You also can't capitalize it. It has to be osu!.
And peppy is peppy, not Peppy. I don't think he's particularly fond of the shift key as I've seen many occasions of the word "i" from him as well.
Anyways, welcome to the forums, plz cleanse them.
Topic Starter
Vertigo Voyage

Pokebis wrote:

Vertigo Voyage wrote:

You also can't capitalize it. It has to be osu!.
And peppy is peppy, not Peppy. I don't think he's particularly fond of the shift key as I've seen many occasions of the word "i" from him as well.
Anyways, welcome to the forums, plz cleanse them.
If he's not fond of the shift key, why did he put an exclamation mark there? You have to hold shift to do that.