forum

Spread Firefox!

posted
Total Posts
show more
wiicademan
Oh boy! I can't wait to bomb THIS WEBPAGE BECAUSE IT WON'T LOAD

SRSLY I WANNA HEALP WITH THE WORLD RECORD.

Well, I guess I'd better get going.

I'll grab my stuff!

EDIT: Alright, it worked, but the download link is taking me to 2.0.
Neo@lex
it's...not up yet....
wiicademan
In that case, they're lying liars who lied.

It's the 17th. I want it now.
Kasada
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
Apparently, the website is updated, but 3.0 still isn't released.
Neo@lex
yes it is.
Nice scrollbar.
Edit: hmm...addons site is still down....leetkey will have to wait.
Kasada
Well it sure hasn't on mine. I've played through the entire game of Ouendan and I still don't have Firefox 3!
Neo@lex
try the Europe Site.
although, I think it's updated everywhere now.

Download: 12 Girls Band - Freedom (LKs) [lepidon! - Taiko Oni].osu
Kasada
Now it's updated! Time to grab it.
Neo@lex
aw man, the new zoom fucking rules.
Loginer
Zomgwtfbbq finally. <.<
Edit: Using it now, nice theme, I guess. :/
Card N'FoRcE
LOL only one minute, after trying for an entire hour :o
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

aw man, the new zoom fucking rules.
Yeah, the new zoom is great. :3
Kasada
This message brought to you by: Firefox 3.
Neo@lex
Anyone managed to install any addons yet?
I keep failing "because download error".
Loginer
Firefox 3 eats memory liek candies. Open up two tabs, and you're already at 80 MB. Hopefully, though, that amount won't increase. <.<
wiicademan
I keep getting network timeouts ;_;

Why do you guys always get all the fun?
Loginer
Are you using Mozilla Europe, or Mozilla.com?
Loginer
Omg Firefox 3 is awesome. :3
If you want to visit a non-linked link, you can select it, and then drag it to the address bar. :>
And you can finally decide if you want to save a password AFTER checking if it works. :0
Topic Starter
Echo

Loginer wrote:

If you want to visit a non-linked link, you can select it, and then drag it to the address bar. :>0
That worked since 1.x =="

ROMaster2
Defintally better than the last version, to say the least.

Still be using IE7 though, I found a program that lets me have more access.
Loginer

Echo49 wrote:

Loginer wrote:

If you want to visit a non-linked link, you can select it, and then drag it to the address bar. :>0
That worked since 1.x =="
<_<
>_>
*becomes an hero*
Loginer
My Firefox cap arrived today. It is made of awesome and win, and hides the fact that I am halfway to bald since my mom got armed with a scissor. Also, a little off-topic while I'm at it: I'll finally build myself an awesome computer on Friday. :3
Neo@lex
Am I doing it right?
awp
ATE FOX

yum yum
xerxes_oli
fire fox 3 is not as awsome as i thought it would be but anyways did it break the record?
Saturos
There was no record. They're starting the record to break for the future.

And it was 8.something million downloads in 24 hours. Too lazy to look up the actual number. D:
xerxes_oli

Saturos wrote:

There was no record. They're starting the record to break for the future.

And it was 8.something million downloads in 24 hours. Too lazy to look up the actual number. D:
ohhh thx for clearing that up for me :P
anonymous_old
I want to say something. How good is Firefox? I know there's many people who like the web browser, but is it any good? I hope it won't give me a virus if I may download it...
Loginer

HyperHongMeiling wrote:

I want to say something. How good is Firefox? I know there's many people who like the web browser, but is it any good? I hope it won't give me a virus if I may download it...
BluePaladin25

HyperHongMeiling wrote:

Firefox is the shiznit. It takes getting used to if you used IE all the time, but it has some very convenient options. And there are some websites that work better with Firefox, and some even load faster.
Neo@lex
I actually couldn't care less about the browser, I only got it because of Firefox-tan.
awp
Firefox works better than IE for most webpages. More secure and runs faster and takes up less resources and blah blah blah
Snipe_old
Firefox FTW!! :twisted:
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

I actually couldn't care less about the browser, I only got it because of Firefox-tan.
*pic*
See, this is why we're making a mascot. It's for weirdos like you. :3
Neo@lex

Loginer wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

*pic*
Pippi's moe factor is pretty low compared to most software-tans and vocaloids. So if that is the reason, then you guys failed.
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

Loginer wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

*pic*
Pippi's moe factor is pretty low compared to most software-tans and vocaloids. So if that is the reason, then you guys failed.
Meh, I'm in it for a dancer we won't have to hide from iNiS.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Vic
[pic]
OH SHIT THEY FUCKING SPOTTED ME
You forgot about MGS styled exclamation mark :<