posted
Total Posts
show more
kanpakyin
哇..終於泡了
lolcubes
Hey there!

[General]
I think you should put your storyboard in .osu files and exclude it from your taiko diff, because the SB is disrupting the playfield and with no way of toggling it off (like novideo for example), I am not sure it's a good idea. There is no clear rule stating that there must not be such a SB in a taiko diff, so this is not unrankable, but I think it would be a nice change, even though taiko players would be unable to see the SB (which is rather cute and awesome btw). Up to you I guess.

[Insane]
00:05:740 (1,2,3) - I see you used distance snap for the whole map, but please, break away just for these atleast. It feels much better if you used jumps for these. Something like this perhaps?
01:00:140 (1,2,3) - Similarly to the above, it plays weird with distance snap. Also, maybe just use a circle instead of a short slider? In any case, I would love to see jumps here. :)
01:14:540 (10) - A slider speed change like this is unrankable (now), because there is no clear visual indication that it would be a slowed one. A nice gimmick would be to put a new combo here and have a single combo for this slider, other gimmick would be setting tickrate 2, but I am not sure if that would work because of the slider length. I recommend a simple new combo for this slider. Like this. (observation: You didn't slow this slider: 01:24:540 (3), and it's essentially the same thing, maybe just make a curved slider like this instead?)
01:21:340 (4,5,6,7) - Could be just me, but I despise patterns like this, they play bad and they stop the flow. How about unstacking the small stream from the single note? Feels much better to me. Up to you though.

[Hard]
AR+1 please, AR6 feels really slow orz.

[Normal]
01:00:140 (1) - If possible, would be nice that this slider points to some other direction. Currently, all your double repeaters are pointing towards the next note, but this one is not a double repeater and is positioned in the same manner, which could cause confusion maybe. Just making the slider so it goes down and back up will completely eliminate this problem.
01:28:940 - Consider adding a note here? You ended your map before the song ended, and you mapped this part in your higher diffs. A simple change to the timeline fixes this problem, like this.

[Easy]
01:28:940 - Just like in normal, I don't like how you didn't map the very end. Try this? Sounds nice and lets you play the song to the very end!

Just minor changes that should probably be done, after that I can rank this!
Awesome storyboard btw!
Topic Starter
abalee
The quote could be too long so I list the changes below.

[General]
It's fine if Taiko diff. should follow the Taiko no Tatsujin style(no any disturb in playfiled). So remove it for away from any trouble.

[Insane]
00:05:740 (1,2,3) - I prefer not placing jump if it follows a distance-snapped 1/1 (here is 00:06:340 (3,1) - ) to avoid coufused while playing. So no change for it.
01:00:140 (1) - changed to circle.
01:14:540 (10) - For not making it 0.5x but keeping the fluently, I use repeat slider instead. Then I flipped all the notes below.So I'd suggest re-bubble instead of instant rank.
01:21:340 (4,5,6,7) changed, also some spacing changes folloing this.

[Hard]
OK.

[Normal]
01:00:140 (1) - so I made placemnet changes in nearby notes
01:28:940 - add some notes so also I suggest re-bubble too

[Easy]
01:28:940 - As Normal, re-bubble three

[kanpakyin's Taiko]
a standard Taiko background added. it's a re-bubble four
lolcubes
Yep everything checks out now, should be no problems to rank this!
And indeed, a bit too many changes for instarank. ;_;

Rebubbled!
Low
[General]

-- Add "Mischievous Function" into the tags, as it was the original version of this song (or is it the other way around?)

[Easy]

01:12:940 (3) - Add a finish to the end of this slider.
01:20:740 - Unused timing section.

[Normal]

00:19:140 (3) - Finish at the end of this slider.
00:55:340 (1,2,3,4) - The current square pattern you have is asymmetrical. Here's the code for a symmetrical one -

[Hard]

00:59:540 (4) - Move this just a bit farther away from (3). Distance snap will allow for it.
01:00:840 - Unused timing section.
01:08:040 - ^

[Kanpakyin's Taiko]

In the Timing Setup, change all of the N:C1 samples to N. You can't have custom hitsounds on a Taiko.

[Insane]

01:00:840 - Unused timing section.
01:07:540 (5) - Add a clap to the end of this slider.
01:08:040 - Unused timing section.
Aleks719

Jacob wrote:

[General]
-- sb\a.jpg has a code in your storyboard, but it doesn't exist in the folder.
I strongly suggest you learn more about SB coding before posting this.
Low
..I'm sorry then? :(
kanpakyin

Jacob wrote:

[Kanpakyin's Taiko]
Also, the difficulty name should be kanpakyin's Taiko. The "k" is lowercase in his username. About this point, I have used 'K' instead of 'k' for my guest diff.I hope you can check my guest difficulties before posting this.Thanks.
Topic Starter
abalee
sorry for the late.
oh.. no need to post the A.jpg thing already, thanks Aleks719.
well no worry about the taiko difficulty name, thanks kanpakyin.

tag could be added in any time, i am not gonna to pop (any bubbles)only by this reason.
sorry that i don't agree with all the hitsound moddings.
in [normal], i am not supposed to place a square :P
well if it needed i will delete the unused greenline, thanks.
Aleks719
We fixed stack leniency a bit (3 --> 4).
Other stuff is awesome. Ranked!
Stefan
Congratz
spboxer3
挖!! 終於Ranked了!!
Aurele
Congratulation! :D
IkkiMinami
:D
Kanari
Mischievous function ;o
Congrats ~ ;D