posted
Total Posts
show more
caren_sk
congratz!!
Anxient
hoy lfk ingu sthi
ztrot
All I ask is that you guys double triple and quad check all these diffs there is a lot to look over please make sure no issues are left out with a map this large it makes me wish we could alllow more time for the qualification process as this is like 4 maps worth the content into one.
byfar

ztrot wrote:

All I ask is that you guys double triple and quad check all these diffs there is a lot to look over please make sure no issues are left out with a map this large it makes me wish we could alllow more time for the qualification process as this is like 4 maps worth the content into one.
these beatmaps were all made by very experienced people; there should be little to no errors at all
Aka
wew it happened
Lavender
how much money does skystar need to own tokyo LO

EDIT: omfg silly grammar mistake
Nakano Itsuki

Lavender wrote:

how much money do skystar need to own tokyo LO
The amount of osu!coins equivalent to peppy's jet
winber1
you need at least 2 moneys
Reillia
[kloyd's extra]
02:02:801 (1) - why this slider end on 02:03:873 - ? it should be end 02:03:830 - here?
ProfessionalBox

[C u r i] wrote:

[kloyd's extra]
02:02:801 (1) - why this slider end on 02:03:873 - ? it should be end 02:03:830 - here?
unqualify hype is real? lets make it happen!

Irreversible
Hi there, unranking on request because there's an unsnapped slider in Kloyd's diff.

The slider in tyui's Diff seems ok to me (and not too burai) because the slider path should be clear enough.
Topic Starter
Asphyxia

[C u r i] wrote:

[kloyd's extra]
Thank you for noticing this, fixed!

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Are you sure this is not burai? The path is kinda cramped for me
Should be fine, slider path is clear enough for people to not get confused on it, and there's always the slider tick for the extra support anyway

Irreversible wrote:

Hi there, unranking on request because there's an unsnapped slider in Kloyd's diff.

The slider in tyui's Diff seems ok to me (and not too burai) because the slider path should be clear enough.
Thank you for disqualifying! Should be fixed now :D
Pippi Longsocks
Here,i know you need some stars :D
Great mapset
Vivyanne
requalify when ??
winber1
when osz2 comes out
Topic Starter
Asphyxia

xXx_Ivan_xXx wrote:

Here,i know you need some stars :D