IGZ Summer Open (19.7. & 26.7.) (50k->)

posted
Total Posts
253
show more
Azer Junior
PP Farmed TO HELL

Player Name:Azer Junior

Current Rank:118741

Nationality:Canadian

Favourite Map?:UNDEAD CORPORATION - Everything will freeze https://osu.ppy.sh/s/158023
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Narukami14 wrote:

Good Luck to the people participating! (Can't participate bcs above 50k rank now crying)

And may I ask what timezone will the tournament start? A friend wants to join
matches will be played between 18:00 GMT -> 0:00 GMT, you can find group specific times at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Topic Starter
Tebz188

LuihGi wrote:

About the map pool, the HR one (A Love Note), I think it's a bit hard or too much knowing its approach rate is 10 which is... hard to read? maybe change it to a map with at least having an approach rate of 9? when HR'ed

But if it can't be changed that's okay...
Well as Tramorio said earlier players are allowed to ban 2 maps, lol even i can pass that map welp.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Registration will close at 18:00GMT today, so around 10Hours remaining until the closing of Registration, i will shortly after that publish the Groups and schedule for group phase.
Manny-
Sounds like fun :D

Player Name: Manny-
Current Rank: #60,624
Nationality: USA
Favourite Map?: Imaginary like the Justice https://osu.ppy.sh/b/494875?m=0
Myru
Player Name: Mairuzu ver2
Current Rank: (#62,185)
Nationality: Filipino (edit lol)
Favourite Map?: (PolyphonicBranch - Chameleon Love)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/264819


oh hi.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Added everyone so far ;)
Veroxx

tbag188 wrote:

Registration will close at 18:00GMT today, so around 10Hours remaining until the closing of Registration, i will shortly after that publish the Groups and schedule for group phase.
Doesn't the tournament start at 18:00 GMT?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Veroxx wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Registration will close at 18:00GMT today, so around 10Hours remaining until the closing of Registration, i will shortly after that publish the Groups and schedule for group phase.
Doesn't the tournament start at 18:00 GMT?
tomorrow, today is 18th
Veroxx
tomorrow, today is 18th[/quote]
Omg just noticed xD sorry for that one :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Veroxx wrote:

tomorrow, today is 18th
Omg just noticed xD sorry for that one :D[/quote]
XD haha thats fine
Sodom987
Player Name: Sodom987
Current Rank: #76108
Nationality: Belgian
Favorite Map: S3RL feat Tamika - I Will Pick You Up (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/235093)

Thank you so much for hosting a tournament for the "lower ranked" players. I always wanted to play in one.
Valkoria
Hi there! i am in the 200k, i think 0-0 but im pretty good at 3 and 4 star maps soooo c;

Player Name: Valkoria
Current Rank: #206,748 I TRY EVERY DAY TO RANK UP, IT JUST KEEPS RANKING DOWN.. WTF XD
Nationality: Scottish!
Favourite Map?: hmm ill have to go with https://osu.ppy.sh/s/206750 Hige Driver join. SELEN - Dadadadadadadadadada

Mkay bye
LuihGi

Narukami14 wrote:

Good Luck to the people participating! (Can't participate bcs above 50k rank now crying)

And may I ask what timezone will the tournament start? A friend wants to join
About 2:00 AM - Monday
Noisy
LoLeG
#112726
Ukraine
Alipio Martins - Piranha (Maffalda Reloaded Trap Mix) https://osu.ppy.sh/b/649387

I'd be happy to participate ^^
u4iha
Player Name: U4iha
Current Rank: #101,887
Nationality:ukraine
Favourite Map?: Joe Inoue - CLOSER (TV Size)
Fakeburst
Player Name: Fakeburst
Current Rank: #59,487
Nationality: Ukrainian
Favourite Map?: UNDEAD CORPORATION - Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume o Miru https://osu.ppy.sh/s/58951
GhostOfDarkness
Player Name: GhostOfDarkness
Current Rank: #86,795
Nationality: Russian
Favourite Map: Demetori - Crimson Belvedere ~ Eastern Dream https://osu.ppy.sh/s/107565
Myru

LuihGi wrote:

Narukami14 wrote:

Good Luck to the people participating! (Can't participate bcs above 50k rank now crying)

And may I ask what timezone will the tournament start? A friend wants to join
About 2:00 AM - Monday
Aw damn,i might have to back out if thats the case...conflict with school and such.
mistook it as Eastern time,my bad. (was the friend asking for time)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Mairuzu ver2 wrote:

LuihGi wrote:

About 2:00 AM - Monday
Aw damn,i might have to back out if thats the case...conflict with school and such.
mistook it as Eastern time,my bad. (was the friend asking for time)
Shame :/ well hopefully you can make in another tournament.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply