forum

[duplicate] Multi user custom chat lobbies / rooms?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
_ex0
Hello!

First of all, I am very sorry if there was already an idea like this, or something like this already existed, but my searching skills failed me once again or I just didn't notice anything that was similiar. Just don't get mad at me, please! :D

I was wandering around in the menu today (yeah, idling... :roll), chatting with two of my friends and I noticed that I somehow wanted to chat with both of them at the same time, cause we wanted to go play multiplayer later on and we all were tryharding a one specific map with each of us trying to get better score than the other. The only way to chat with two or more friends at the same time is to create a multiplayer lobby, or isn't it? Am I mistaken?

So what was I thinking about? Something like chat rooms for more people, or just smaller lobbies, something like that; where people could join if they knew the name / got invited / whatever and chat with more friends together even while playing or just idling in the menu... Whatever - I think you get the idea.

tl;dr: That's it! Just an in-game chat for more people, which they can use, no matter what gamemode they play, no matter what lobby they are in, without the need of alt-tabbing, etc. etc.

Thank you very much for your time, have a nice day! See ya! :P
Deimos

Banana9526 wrote:

Hello!

First of all, I am very sorry if there was already an idea like this, or something like this already existed, but my searching skills failed me once again or I just didn't notice anything that was similiar. Just don't get mad at me, please! :D
t/19891

madness is stronk
Topic Starter
_ex0

Deimos wrote:

Banana9526 wrote:

Hello!

t/19891

madness is stronk
My problem with english is mostly that I can't find any synonymes so I wander using random words and I mostly miss the most common ones, I tried lobby, room, lobbies, rooms, but not chat. >.> My bad, forgive me! (: