K i A i wrote:

내가 없는 새에 무슨 일이 벌어진 것인가.
당신이 모르는 당신의 랭맵
Sonnyc
키미노시라나이노모가타리
Enon
저게 데네브, 알타이르, 베가
riffy
Pretty sure that the SB is not made for Widescreens. Hence, the Widescreen support should be disabled. Literally everything is in 4:3 aspect ratio. If you are still unsure, check out the flashes with and without widescreen support. The black area gets a bit of extra light that looks glitched.

Sonnyc
Toggling the widescreen support off would cause some unwanted effect outside the 4:3 resolution.
There are some black backgrounded storyboarded parts, and those will look really bad when toggling it off.
This way makes the storyboard work as the intended effect by the creator.

Other things such as d.png flying out of the 4:3 resolution might be a thing, but I don't feel the current setting is damaging anything with the widescreen support on. Basically, a 4:3 ratio SBed while supporting the widescreen I'd say.

But well, I had to admit the thing of 04:07:457 - was a little glitched.. Guess I'll have to ask Kiai if that was an intended setting (which I assume not) for a clarification.
riffy
A few additional things that should be completely ignored unless the point above is valid.

[Letter]
  1. 00:28:828 - I would rather finish (5) here and remove (1). As the piano sound is faded this should represent the rhythm in a slightly more accurate way. Example
  2. 00:53:938 (1) - the head of the slider seems to be snapped to nothing or a really weak and hardly audible beat. I would highly recommend replacing it with a single circle on 00:54:178 - as this would match the music better. Something similar happens to 01:26:353 (5) - by the way.
    Note: I've worked on the patterns a bit to make the following rhythm fit both with the piano and the vocals. Here's what I've got link. See if it works better or not.
  3. 01:03:302 (3) - the piano beat on 01:03:543 - is way stronger than the rest of the beats this slider covers. Perhaps, you should've started the slider on that beat to make it work better with the piano.
    Note: if you agree to change this one, 01:11:953 (5) - this could use some tweaking as well.
  4. 01:14:593 (3) - this could be changed into three circles for reasons similar to the reason above.
Irreversible
DQ as per request, pls fix stuff as you mentioned :)
Topic Starter
K i A i

Bakari wrote:

Pretty sure that the SB is not made for Widescreens. Hence, the Widescreen support should be disabled. Literally everything is in 4:3 aspect ratio. If you are still unsure, check out the flashes with and without widescreen support. The black area gets a bit of extra light that looks glitched.

Sonnyc wrote:

Toggling the widescreen support off would cause some unwanted effect outside the 4:3 resolution.
There are some black backgrounded storyboarded parts, and those will look really bad when toggling it off.

Other things such as d.png flying out of the 4:3 resolution might be a thing, but I don't feel the current setting is damaging anything with the widescreen support on. Basically, a 4:3 ratio SBed while supporting the widescreen I'd say.

But well, I had to admit the thing of 04:07:457 - was a little glitched.. Guess I'll have to ask Kiai if that was an intended setting (which I assume not) for a clarification.

Bakari wrote:

A few additional things that should be completely ignored unless the point above is valid.

[Letter]
  1. 00:28:828 - I would rather finish (5) here and remove (1). As the piano sound is faded this should represent the rhythm in a slightly more accurate way. Example
  2. 00:53:938 (1) - the head of the slider seems to be snapped to nothing or a really weak and hardly audible beat. I would highly recommend replacing it with a single circle on 00:54:178 - as this would match the music better. Something similar happens to 01:26:353 (5) - by the way.
    Note: I've worked on the patterns a bit to make the following rhythm fit both with the piano and the vocals. Here's what I've got link. See if it works better or not.
  3. 01:03:302 (3) - the piano beat on 01:03:543 - is way stronger than the rest of the beats this slider covers. Perhaps, you should've started the slider on that beat to make it work better with the piano.
    Note: if you agree to change this one, 01:11:953 (5) - this could use some tweaking as well.
  4. 01:14:593 (3) - this could be changed into three circles for reasons similar to the reason above.
thank you guys :D
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Doyak

UHC wrote:

Found unused .wav files:
- soft-sliderwhistle10.wav
@Bakari: Though K i A i didn't reply, I think 00:53:938 - is actually representing the breathing sound, and I think it can be mapped if the mapper wants to.
riffy
Can we get a response from the mapper? From what I see it's not just one suggestion that is ignored. O have no issue with you keeping things the way you intended them to, all I need is a reasonable response.
Topic Starter
K i A i
Oh, I'm so sorry for my rudeness :(

Bakari wrote:

Sonnyc wrote:

=> I've needed to choose ond of two choice alternatives is disabling Widescreen support or fixing glitched part.
so I choose fixing glitched part! if Widescreen support makes problem I'll disable it.

Bakari wrote:

[Letter]
    => If this not applies to rules of unranked, I wanna leave this part as it is~ Piano sounds can be heard weakly and I like this pattern :)
    =>Thx for your opinion but I wanna keep this pattern but I've fixed 01:26:353 (5)
    => I've changed 01:03:543 (3) but will keep 01:11:953 (5) if this is not problem :3
    => This is cool pattern too but there is no more space and I'm not as much creative as make new cool pattern and I like this pattern too :) So sorry but wanna keep this

Doyak wrote:

UHC wrote:

Found unused .wav files:
- soft-sliderwhistle10.wav
=> Lol I think this file moved to this song folder when I'm mapping other songs :3 I've solved my mistake

@Bakari: Though K i A i didn't reply, I think 00:53:938 - is actually representing the breathing sound, and I think it can be mapped if the mapper wants to.
So I uploaded fixed file ;)
riffy
Thanks a lot for the answer, pretty sure there is nothing else to add! Good luck with getting it ranked, great map!
Doyak
키아이님 @Bakari: 뒤에 쓴 건 제가 바카리한테 보내는 말이라는 뜻인데요 ㅋㅋㅋ
Topic Starter
K i A i

Bakari wrote:

Thanks a lot for the answer, pretty sure there is nothing else to add! Good luck with getting it ranked, great map!
thx for your valuable opinion :)

Doyak wrote:

키아이님 @Bakari: 뒤에 쓴 건 제가 바카리한테 보내는 말이라는 뜻인데요 ㅋㅋㅋ
아 바카리가 한 말 언급하신건줄 알았어욬ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 어쩐지 quote가 아니더라니..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
fixed lol
Doyak
Bubble #2'd.
Zero__wind
moved to pending then
BeatofIke
and moved back to qualified :3
Beomsan
beautiful
Shiranai
Ike use fire icon instead :p
Also congrats :)
Topic Starter
K i A i
Wooooooooohhhaaaaaaaaeeeyyaaaaaaaaaayayyyyyiiayaiiiii
Cellina
lol heart instead of fire xD
Lanturn
The flame icon doesn't actually matter anymore. They all show up in the game as hearts nowadays.

regrats!
Euny
축하드려요 노래넘넘좋아요 ♥