TV Size or Full Version?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pyua_old
Which one do you prefer?
Gens
Moving this to Gameplay & Rankings, hope you don't mind~

As for the actual question, it depends. I prefer Full Version most of the time though.
Ekaru
Usually I prefer the TV Size for beatmaps, assuming a 1:30 or so OP. It's a great length for a rhythm game.
Glass
Full version, always.
Randy96

Ekaru wrote:

Usually I prefer the TV Size for beatmaps, assuming a 1:30 or so OP. It's a great length for a rhythm game.
this^ TV Size for beatmaps, Full Version for songs in general
Topic Starter
Pyua_old
@Gens:
I don't mind. =]
Derekku
Full version for both beatmaps and songs in general.
Mashley
Full Version if it's a decent song, TV Size otherwise
anonymous_old
Extended version.
Lemon Water_old
TV Size.
GladiOol

strager wrote:

Extended version.
oh you
Haneii
I play a lot of multiplayer (so i like shorter songs ) + love vids that go along with op and ed, so I guess I prefer TV size. But I do like to have both a full version and its TV size in my directory.
Xgor

Ekaru wrote:

For me it's this usually.
Fill Size can be enjoyible if mapped in a good way/good full size but otherwise it's just a pain for the mapper/player/modder.
Nakata Yuji
TV Size is usually better, the part after in the extended version is usually the same thing with different lyrics anyways. But for listening, naturally I'll go for the extended version.
Isopach
TV size, I don't have mental endurance for full version. Unless I know the song beforehand though
Sup A Noob
I don't care, I just take them on.

Though I find TV-Size versions to be much more fun for obvious reasons.
eru
full version, of course
RandomJibberish
If you can't make a map interesting for a few minutes then I doubt it's that much fun as a cut down version either :/
JunQ_Q
I somewhat like TV size, because it kinda lacks into perspective, that the whole song brings out aspects of mapping and the most of everything as in marathon maps that may consider "skill", which TV size is used for people who want a rank boost.
SpasticSurgeon
NICE NECRO OwO

It depends. Am I farming? And I trying to build consistency?