forum

In-sleep dreams

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Apex_old
Have you ever watched anime so persistent, and was so attached to a franchise that you actually had dreams about anime in-sleep? Or, where you see something anime-esque in sleep(could be like Space Jam)?

I did, many times, ranging from something sweet such as dating a subconsciously desirable girl(a.k.a. a "waifu"), something urgent such as saving the world from the apocalypse as the dense MC, something wild such as shooting an assault rifle in a car chase of in a VN(for no reason), and something scary such as solving cryptic riddles and uncovering secrets in a horror game.
Green Platinum
Implying sleep is an option when I could be watching my precure harem in action.
Gumpy
No not ever.
Topic Starter
Apex_old
untitled
Green Platinum
Apex always makes the weirdest threads. At least it is better than questionaires.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Since late 2012.
Renevant

Gumpyyy wrote:

No not ever.
Same tbh, at least as far as I can remember.
Green Platinum

Apex wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Implying sleep is an option when I could be watching my precure harem in action.
You must have had one or two dream about boning one of them then
Only of breaking their arms and legs so they need to rely on their dearest Nii-chan :^)

Setsuna
Ummm.....

I don't really recall any dreams about anime except Dragonballz when i was like 5 and wanted to be cool like Goku.
Topic Starter
Apex_old
untitled
Zefo
Nope
Nui Kyun
I have to say yes to some point, but none that that are very memorable dreams.