show more
[ Another ]
Hello.

Normal mod request.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/349549

Thank you.
walaowey
Hi , NM req >w</

supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (TV Edit)

Mod Advanced & Hard diff only,

Thanks xD

and I'll finish the collab soon lol, sorry for the delay >w<
Yoges
samplefish
hi cdfa take my ignite gd pls

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/336743

thanks!!
hiandbye
Hi!
This is not a mod request. Can you just check this and tell me if it's okay and I should keep working on it or if it's terrible and I should stop?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/353164
pishifat
hi, this is also not a mod request

bye!!
Raiden
this isn't either

lel

gl bro
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

queue closed btw.

Please stop doing this.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Mods finished.

However, I'm going to be closing this queue temporarily. I feel that the quality of my modding at this point has gone down significantly, and that it is disbeneficial to the game for me to continue modding, promising good mods, and then giving shit in return. It's not right, it's not fair, and it's not morally well for me to continue lying to myself, saying that I am doing the work neccesary to continue to positive momentum of the game.

It doesn't help that, with school starting, my time is eaten up as I honestly will just pass out on my bed most nights, even if I don't have that much class. It's the environment that makes me wish for endless sleep.

And it doesn't help that I've been going through so much drama with people in general. I've recently, for the first time ever, blocked someone on Skype for just being a terrible friend to me while expecting me to always be there for her. It's been stressful not having any sort of outlet that I feel comfortable expressing my emotions, and the subordination that I was given wasn't helpful either. I've also since blocked Tari from speaking to me on osu! (And the best I can on the forums, but there's no way to get it truly blocked), because of similar reasons. Every time I expressed frustrations with Loctav, it would turn into "wow you're fucking stupid, you don't care about this game, you only are in this for yourself", and then act like the victim when I got mad, being like "Oh you're just gonna yell at me again." The tipping point was when he made completely unneccesary commentary regarding my modding, accusing me of just farming kudosu and not caring about the game. That's fucking bullshit, it's fucking wrong, and it literally is fucking awful to hear that after 6 god damned years of modding my fucking ass off to benefit this fucking game. There's a god damned reason I get so emotional like this when I don't give my best quality. Do I mod fast? Yeah, I do. I've figured out trends and I don't have to spend fucking 90 god damn minutes making sure every fucking slider is perfect, because THAT'S NOT WHAT'S IMPORTANT. When I mod a map, I don't leave it looking like shit, I leave it with all of the commentary I feel neccessary to make it great. I don't give a FUCK about forum positions, other than the fact that it gives me access to participate in more discussions for the development of this game. Why do I want to be a god damned QAT so bad?! One, for respect, since it will show that my dedication to this game is being appreciated, but two, so I can participate in QAT level discussions and give postive input that will have more of an impact in the game. I don't give a FUCK about DQing maps, and I don't give a FUCK about being able to close threads or have forum powers. I have never lusted for that nor have I desired it EVER in my time in this game. I spend so much time wanting to make a difference that it affects my daily function. Modding is always on my mind, and I always want to get it done, and it's seriously depressing that some little autistic kid has the audacity to put down everything that I've done just because he thinks I have some sort of special motive or something or he thinks I'm naturally evil. I've tried talking with this guy on an equal level many times, but it always ends up with him accusing me of being shit. The most memorable time was during casual conversation, when I mentioned that I was majoring in music. He literally fucking told me that "You're not good enough to do music". Why? Because I didn't do fucking osu!idol. He is illegitimifying my progress in music simply because I didn't want to participate in a god damned singing competition that WASN'T EVEN OPEN WHEN HE MENTIONED THIS TO ME. And I explained to him that I'm a tubist, and he kept on going off and off about how I'm not good enough and I should really stop doing music and blah blah blah. And then he gets mad at me for hating him? Well guess what, fag. I hate you. I think a lot of people would be happy if you seriously just got the fuck off whatever ego you have and go piss off people somewhere else, because I am NOT having your shit, you piece of horse shit. Never contact me again, never speak to me again, and I never want to even hear the mention of your name anywhere near me. You don't deserve my time.

I still do mod4mod for anybody that's interested, but at this point, I'm not in a point in my life to where I can mod effectively and call myself worthy of being Reditum.
DahplA

Reditum wrote:

Mods finished.

However, I'm going to be closing this queue temporarily. I feel that the quality of my modding at this point has gone down significantly, and that it is disbeneficial to the game for me to continue modding, promising good mods, and then giving shit in return. It's not right, it's not fair, and it's not morally well for me to continue lying to myself, saying that I am doing the work neccesary to continue to positive momentum of the game.

It doesn't help that, with school starting, my time is eaten up as I honestly will just pass out on my bed most nights, even if I don't have that much class. It's the environment that makes me wish for endless sleep.

And it doesn't help that I've been going through so much drama with people in general. I've recently, for the first time ever, blocked someone on Skype for just being a terrible friend to me while expecting me to always be there for her. It's been stressful not having any sort of outlet that I feel comfortable expressing my emotions, and the subordination that I was given wasn't helpful either. I've also since blocked Tari from speaking to me on osu! (And the best I can on the forums, but there's no way to get it truly blocked), because of similar reasons. Every time I expressed frustrations with Loctav, it would turn into "wow you're fucking stupid, you don't care about this game, you only are in this for yourself", and then act like the victim when I got mad, being like "Oh you're just gonna yell at me again." The tipping point was when he made completely unneccesary commentary regarding my modding, accusing me of just farming kudosu and not caring about the game. That's fucking bullshit, it's fucking wrong, and it literally is fucking awful to hear that after 6 god damned years of modding my fucking ass off to benefit this fucking game. There's a god damned reason I get so emotional like this when I don't give my best quality. Do I mod fast? Yeah, I do. I've figured out trends and I don't have to spend fucking 90 god damn minutes making sure every fucking slider is perfect, because THAT'S NOT WHAT'S IMPORTANT. When I mod a map, I don't leave it looking like shit, I leave it with all of the commentary I feel neccessary to make it great. I don't give a FUCK about forum positions, other than the fact that it gives me access to participate in more discussions for the development of this game. Why do I want to be a god damned QAT so bad?! One, for respect, since it will show that my dedication to this game is being appreciated, but two, so I can participate in QAT level discussions and give postive input that will have more of an impact in the game. I don't give a FUCK about DQing maps, and I don't give a FUCK about being able to close threads or have forum powers. I have never lusted for that nor have I desired it EVER in my time in this game. I spend so much time wanting to make a difference that it affects my daily function. Modding is always on my mind, and I always want to get it done, and it's seriously depressing that some little autistic kid has the audacity to put down everything that I've done just because he thinks I have some sort of special motive or something or he thinks I'm naturally evil. I've tried talking with this guy on an equal level many times, but it always ends up with him accusing me of being shit. The most memorable time was during casual conversation, when I mentioned that I was majoring in music. He literally fucking told me that "You're not good enough to do music". Why? Because I didn't do fucking osu!idol. He is illegitimifying my progress in music simply because I didn't want to participate in a god damned singing competition that WASN'T EVEN OPEN WHEN HE MENTIONED THIS TO ME. And I explained to him that I'm a tubist, and he kept on going off and off about how I'm not good enough and I should really stop doing music and blah blah blah. And then he gets mad at me for hating him? Well guess what, fag. I hate you. I think a lot of people would be happy if you seriously just got the fuck off whatever ego you have and go piss off people somewhere else, because I am NOT having your shit, you piece of horse shit. Never contact me again, never speak to me again, and I never want to even hear the mention of your name anywhere near me. You don't deserve my time.

I still do mod4mod for anybody that's interested, but at this point, I'm not in a point in my life to where I can mod effectively and call myself worthy of being Reditum.
Damn, sounds pretty tragic. Hopefully all goes well. Good luck.
Raiden
Cheer up bby! I'm sure you can overcome this <3
ZekeyHache
I just read everything.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
5 maps.

I hate myself for doing this but I'm gonna do it.

mod4mod is always open. The map to mod4mod for is https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133115

Am I going to regret this? Hell yeah.

Do I plan on re-joining the BN? If that's what it takes to fix the injustices that this ranking system causes, then that's what I'll do.
Bonsai
yeeess #ReditumforBN <3
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/376372
I'll probably try to mod your map tomorrow, I'm not confident whether I'm able to mod your mapping style or not though so no promises ^^

Also, I read through all of your stuff back then but forgot most about it, but I whish you the best of luck in any case! D:
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Also, as an additional note.

If BNs want to mod4mod with me, instead of modding my map, I will send them an old bubble. It is seriously unneccesary that there are so many old bubbles just sitting in pending, completely ignored. I would seriously pay you guys money to do this shit if I had the funds.
fattypikachu
Hi! I'd like an NM! ^_^

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/348301

(Note: If you don't want to mod this map, don't force yourself. I don't want you to think that I'm nagging you for mods.)

Thanks! :)
Aerous
NM please :D !

You can just mod rrtyui's insane only if you don't have time to finish all of it !

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/345220
tutuhaha
NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/326748
Thankyou
Narcissu
NM request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/401324

Thankyou
FCL
Reditum comeback wow!
NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/399328
Thanks!
Raose
Lami
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Queue closed

FCL and Lami pls count to 5 ;w; (And I know it was a little blocked because Bonsai's post was in the previous page but like ya)

I'll get to these soon

mod4mod is always open owo
Prismetical
M4M please.

Give me a PM with a simple 'yes' and link me your map and I will start immediately. :3
My map: t/380888
FCL
I was late by 1 minute lol
Np, shit happens