forum

My life ☻

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marshall
hey guys, im Marshall! I'm a 17 year old highschool graduate and I recently picked up a Temporary Full-time job. My goal in the near future is to join the USAF. I passed the ASVAB with an outstanding score of 63 and I was contacted a few months ago by a USAF recruiter. The recruiter asked a few questions and all but one allows me to join the airforce... My weight, im 225 lbs. at 5'10 so i dont reach the required BMI. I have to shred around 40 lbs to join the airforce so i go to the gym 5 days a week.
Because im a temporary full-time employee, i work 8 hours a day, and i fit my fitness routine into my busy schedule. First i have to wake up at 5:00 am. I work from 6 am to 2 pm then i take an hour lunch break then i go straight to the gym for an hour or two; depending on what muscle group im working out, whether it'd be my chest and arms, or my core, and never forget the infamous leg days... By the time i get home, it's 4:30 - 5:30, i then turn on my 5 year old computer to play some osu!. I play for an hour or so because i get really frustrated on how much i suck~! I then open my csgo but I eventually get kicked out of every game because i also suck at it. Then i turn my eyes toward league of legends but i never managed to talk my friends into playing with me because i hate solo que normals; but no one would play with me. By the time all this goes down, i throw myself into my bed and watch 2 to 3 anime episodes before crying myself to sleep.
Renevant
That was a bit of a roller coaster. I like your enthusiasm either way. Welcome to the forums!
LukaXGAMErs
Whoa.. That life though.. Good luck on your work and don't give up!
Just take practices in Osu! and you'll be a great player!
Welcome to Osu!
-SayaKai
Welcome
HazeL
Hello and welcome. Well we have opposite in life in terms of "success" :).
I also play LOL and osu.
Vuelo Eluko
just do cardio
GSG95
Ay, man. I play csgo and I suck too.

welcome 2 ossssss.
Nameless
Welcome, and good luck with your life.
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~! Welcome ^^

I hope you achieve your goal :3