forum

Hi everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bowlglet
I've actually been playing this game for a very long time so I'm not new, but I still want to make this post just because.

My name is Bowlglet. I am from the glorious land of Canada, living in the 6ix (Toronto). Sometimes I watch anime but most of my time I play osu.

This game has taken over my life due to how much I'm improving, even though I suck ass at the same time. I don't play any other games besides this just because this is the only game I'm good at and enjoy.

I am strictly an HR player. Sometimes I play DT if I feel like it. I dislike hidden because it ruins my reading of no-hidden and i can't read hidden that well too. What I can't do is aiming. If anyone is willing to give me some nice aim tips, that will be much appreciated :D

Im a really chill guy and willing to make friends with anyone! If I get to know you, I will mutual you!
olivia272
You have been here 15 times longer than me, but welcome then.
sLaiNi
Welcome :D

So what is your reason for playing HR only? I'm just curious :)
-SayaKai
welcome
Asmira
WELCOME :)
Topic Starter
Bowlglet

sLaiNi wrote:

Welcome :D

So what is your reason for playing HR only? I'm just curious :)
It helps with my aim and accuracy. Plus it gives a ton of pp when I play songs that I did a year ago on HR. I realized that I'm better playing on HR. I used to DT farm back in 25k all the way up to 8k but I couldn't get any better so I switched to HR.
GSG95
Holy fuck. I also have Ryan and Chan in my name.

Mutual me right now. Welcome supreme Ryan.
Topic Starter
Bowlglet

GSG95 wrote:

Holy fuck. I also have Ryan and Chan in my name.

Mutual me right now. Welcome supreme Ryan.
Just did ;)
Nameless
Hi there.
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~ Welcome ^^
HazeL
Enjoy playing osu :)
Well i do play lots of online games... not just 1 x)