forum

It's me, Axiaan :o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axiaan
Hello guys, I see I've already send many posts on this forum, but I never do an introduction of myself on this forum (except in french part of forum, but people many here can't understand french, so I write somes things about me here, in english, like that, all people can understand me :D)

So, my name in Osu! is Axiaan (pronounce : Axianne), I'm 18 years old and I live at the extrem south of France, near Spain. ^^
I like read books, and learn many many things. I'm very curious, and I like to learn things maybe useless. x)
I speak 3 languages for now : french (native language), english (good english but I'm not fluent) and german. (sorry for germanic people, my german is not very good :c) I want to learn some basics on many language, like chinese or japanese (maybe korean too ?) like to introduce myself. Not necessary to be fluent at theses languages, I just want to understand when I read or listen it.

I play Osu! since January 2014, and I play the 4 mods, but I'm a casual player (except Osu!CatchTheBeat, I want 10.000 SS ranks :3) and I don't want to be the best player of my country or other. I just want to have fun when I play. ^^

I like to read manga and watch anime too, I like shoujo/slice of life/love/comedy history, but I "hate" (if there are in the history, it's not a problem) shonen/mecha/horror/action history.

I think it's fine, if you've other questions, don't hesitate, hehe. :D
-SayaKai
oh. you never introduced that lol.
anyway, welcome
GSG95
Hey.

Hey, Axiaan.

Welcome to the forums.

We love you.

We won't let anyone else take you.
Topic Starter
Axiaan
Wow, that's quite creepy. :c
Thanks you. xD
olivia272
Welcome then. Be nice now.
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~ Welcome ^^
Nameless
You'll be here for the rest of your life; enjoy your last days/month of being socially active.
Welcome to osu!.