M4M here :3
- Hitsound "normal-hitwhistle" have 1s delay after hitsound. consider to cut it to reduce the file size. (anyway I've cut it :3 use it if you want : normal-hitwhistle.rar)
- 00:23:432 (1) - I think it's not really deserve a single combo. And you did 8 beats combo on the other notes so I highly recommend to do that here too.
- 00:40:077 (5,6,7,8) - This point feels doesn't really fit to the song. I hear some emphasis on red ticks there but you keep the notes on the white ticks. And I don't really sure too if make 00:42:400 - to 00:43:561 - empty was a good idea since I hear some instruments in the song that doesn't deserve any pause. How about use this pattern or this pattern for 00:40:077 (5,6,7,8,1) - instead ? I think it follow the song better. (take a note that you may need an NC on 00:40:077 (5) - since the combo looks too long)
- 00:46:658 (6) - And you may need an NC here too with same reason as the note above.
- 00:48:206 (8,1) - Like 00:42:400 (8,1) - , I don't really sure if make it empty is a good idea since I hear some big effect instrument in the song. I suggest to change 00:48:206 (8) - into a 3/2 slider and then reverse it.
- 01:32:529 (3,1) - you give a high different spacing that really not recommended for Easy diff. I suggest to give it a consistent spacing
- 01:56:336 (2,3,1) - I'm not really sure but isn't put a note on blue tick is really hard for easy diff (and maybe it's unrankable)? I suggest to use this pattern instead since it's pretty usual and readable.
- Hi~ :3
- First, I found so many unused green lines just like 00:02:239 - , 00:02:336 - , 00:02:432 - . They didn't have any notes on them so I highly recommend to remove them. And if you find another unused green lines like I said above, don't forget to remove it too (because I can't mention every single of it :3).
- 00:48:206 - I think the point deserve a click for the downbeat. And looks like this point was the start point for the finishes after it. How about ctrl+g on 00:48:013 (1,2) - ? With that way, the clicks looks more reasonable (just like 01:18:981 (1,2) - ).
- 01:13:174 - I suggest to put a click here since I hear a big effect here. Try this pattern for 01:12:981 (1,2,3) - instead ?
pishi-fat's Hard >:)
- 01:03:690 (1) - How about remove the reverse and add a circle on 01:04:077 - like you did on 00:51:303 (1,2) - ? it feels more enjoyable to play.
- 01:44:142 (1,2) - I see that you ignored some effect for readable, but it's still kinda weird to hear when I play it. I don't know if this pattern unrankable or not for hard diff, but I'll suggest this pattern here.
- And there's some unused green lines too
- 00:17:239 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - the streams kinda hard to realize. The spacing between 00:17:723 (6,1) - and 00:17:626 (5,6) - was too much different that makes the player think that 00:17:239 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - was 5 notes not 6 notes and ended up with missed (That was me ;w;). I suggest to remvoe 00:17:723 (6) - and it will give a great gameplay. (same to 01:50:142 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - )
Great mapset >w<
that's all from me and sorry if I wasn't much help ;w;
I'll edit my post on your queue for my mapset