forum

New profile picture needed plz :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
koodiekieran3
hi guys and gals,

if anyone is good with their editing and or drawing skills i would love to see what you come up with :) i've been needing a new PP but i not good at drawing or editing as you can see from my current PP ;)

About me,
im a blond male, i have blue eyes, i am white, i don't wear glasses, i have short hair (grade 3 on top and 1 on the sides), i am quite into sports so i have some muscle and sort of skinny. (god this is starting to sound like a dating site description for my self xD)

Details that you might want,
The most common outfits i wear are:
1. blue short sleeved top, dark blue jeans, white shoes (i some times wear a gray hoody over the blue T-shirt).
2. 3/4 legnth shorts, grey jumper with a white top under it, white trainers (any make that i feel like wearing).

Thanks for reading this and it would be great to see if anyone is up to the challenge :)
-[Jess]-
You already requested in SAO's GFX thread.
I can draw
Topic Starter
koodiekieran3
I'm interested to see what you come up with, I need a pp for my YouTube and the osu! One is already being looking into if you are interested :)
-SayaKai
._.
Topic Starter
koodiekieran3

-SayaKai wrote:

._.
I don't like having the same pic for everything especially when I'm doing different things lol. I guess you could say I'm greedy ;)
Shurelia
You can request it at the Graphic Request Thread which is available at : 103

You don't have to make a new thread just for requesting a new profile pic.