forum

Does anyone else have any weird quirks when playing?

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT

Halal Special wrote:

I myself find my tongue hanging out, mouthing something, and my head tilted to the right. So I find myself set there with my tongues sticking out and waving around in the air with my head tilted like a dog.
Do you happen to have down syndrome?
Vuelo Eluko
i often miss easy notes
IppE

Halal Special wrote:

I myself find my tongue hanging out, mouthing something, and my head tilted to the right. So I find myself set there with my tongues sticking out and waving around in the air with my head tilted like a dog.
Are you perhaps a dog trapped in a human body?
Joshiraku_old

Halal Special wrote:

are you gay
Granger
I bite on my lip when im at hard parts or concentrating. Thats not just when i play though...
chaee
My leg starts shaking randomly in the middle of maps and I can't stop until the map is over
caldozza
I tighten all my muscles, get a cramp mid song and then complain about how I failed because of the cramp.
Nameless
I clench my teeth, bite my lips, accidentally bite my tongue multiple times during a map sometimes, my muscles tighten far too much during a spinner and sometimes I tilt my head slightly. I also don't play with my feet on the ground, it feels odd.
The Gambler
This might as well get moved to Surveys.
dung eater
yes
Ceph23
I tend to think about the hundreds of things that I have to do besides playing, disregard all of them, then proceed to be horrible at the game.

does that count?
dung eater

Ceph23 wrote:

I tend to think about the hundreds of things that I have to do besides playing, disregard all of them, then proceed to be horrible at the game.

does that count?
no, if you do it before playing
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I tend to lose balance, if I concentrate too much.
Antiforte
I end up concentrating on the game so much that my head feels like burning up after.
In other words, yes.
This topic should be moved, imho.
Syphist
I contemplate random things while playing.
Vuelo Eluko
jaaakb's font colors are making me want danimals
Friendan

Riince wrote:

jaaakb's font colors are making me want danimals
use StyleBot
repr1se
My butt itches.
Friendan
scratch it
xXxC00k13z1xXx
i have to elevate my keyboard above face level because my dick gets in the way
Suirenni
I tilt my head in either side (mostly left)

sometimes I think about other things like what am I gonna do with my future, what others are doing etc. oddly enough, I always SS that way

I can't play if my tablet isn't positioned almost 90 degrees to the right. I can't get used to the "normal" position
TrinitehFoarse
My foot is on my other foot. I'm all up in the monitor. In breaks i'm like "Why am I looking at this?". I wonder if someone is specing me. My brain's like "Hey dude, remember that yaoi you accidentally watched?". I'm always like "It's that part again, ugh.". My spinning depends on my calmness.
caldozza

TrinitehFoarse wrote:

My brain's like "Hey dude, remember that yaoi you accidentally watched?".
Accident?
repr1se

TrinitehFoarse wrote:

M"Hey dude, remember that yaoi you accidentally watched?"
It's not an accident if you watched it all the way through.
Yuudachi-kun

Repr1se wrote:

TrinitehFoarse wrote:

M"Hey dude, remember that yaoi you accidentally watched?"
It's not an accident if you watched it all the way through.
:oops:
Bweh
Moved to Surveys