forum

Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lea
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ndkm
BPM is not correct

Change bpm from 150 to 131

OFFSET: 16071

Also use 1/4 Beat Snap Divider
Topic Starter
Lea

A n d y wrote:

BPM is not correct

Change bpm from 150 to 131

OFFSET: 16071

Also use 1/4 Beat Snap Divider
done. Ty for the help, im new at mapping. if u can test it now, should be great :)
ndkm
I still recommend you change your Beat Snap Divisor to 1/4.

If you're not sure where that is, it's located on the top right of the compose tab.
It looks like this: http://puu.sh/iIeKx/f7abad49dd.png

Once you do that, snap your notes onto your new lines and I can mod further from there.
Topic Starter
Lea

A n d y wrote:

I still recommend you change your Beat Snap Divisor to 1/4.

If you're not sure where that is, it's located on the top right of the compose tab.
It looks like this: http://puu.sh/iIeKx/f7abad49dd.png

Once you do that, snap your notes onto your new lines and I can mod further from there.
done, it took me 4 hours too upload the map casue reimu was recking bancho. let me know the news. ty
ndkm
Since you've changed the bpm of the map, many notes are out of place at the moment. Lower BPM = Less places on the timeline to fit your notes. Since you originally made your map at 150 BPM, you're going to have a lot more notes than you're suppose to. To fix this, simply replace and delete some notes and try to make everything fit.

The basic rule of thumb when it comes to putting notes on the timeline in a 1/4 Snap Divisor is to use the White and Red lines for the main beats and Blue lines for the secondary beats. For example:

00:11:836 (1) - instead of starting the initial spinner at 00:11:834 , start it at 00:11:490. If you listen carefully, that is where the sound initially starts.

I would recommend starting a slider at 00:15:612 and continuing the beat from there. While you're making the slider, delete 00:15:811 (1) since the slider will take over that spot on the timeline.

00:16:036 (2) - should be moved to the white line a bit to the right of the timeline. Again, since you're using 1/4 Snap Divisor, some notes aren't going to snapped where you originally assigned them due to BPM changes and the fact that a 1/4 Snap Divisor has A LOT less timeline points than a 1/16.

When it comes to the blue lines on the timeline, those are mostly used for streams. Since the BPM is lower than the original, the stream will be slower. Try to adjust the notes according to the timeline and everything should be on beat.