forum

Billy Currington - We Are Tonight

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
animemilitia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 1:12:13 PM

Artist: Billy Currington
Title: We Are Tonight
BPM: 120
Filesize: 9438kb
Play Time: 03:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.68 stars, 89 notes)
Download: Billy Currington - We Are Tonight
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
One of many upcoming country songs. (We need more of these.)
Hammish
Wow, i never realized how under represented country music is on Osu! I don't know if you would be looking for someone to make a Guest Difficulty but I would love to do one for this song :P !

First thing was that the timing felt off, I think you should change the timing into these settings. Then the music will be on beat.

BPM should be 128
Offset should be set at 500

The difficulty says easy, but it's almost 3 stars. Generally anything above 3 stars is considered hard. I would either rename it or remap it. I would say easy is around 1.5, 2 at most.

The hit circles are way too small for an easy map, usually a circle size of 3,4 works for easy difficulties. Maybe lower the approach rate as well.

In easier difficulties its a good idea to use the Distance Snap since it helps newer players to follow the rhythm more intuitively and they keep the diffculty low.

I want to leave comments on the actual notes but since the timing is off in the song, I don't think it would be fair to comment on it right now.

I hope you'll keep working on this song, and hopefully reach the long road to getting Ranked! Also, if you want I wouldn't mind doing a guest difficulty for this song, I could do an easy, normal or a hard map. Please let me know :) !