forum

[duplicate] Colour Changing Scorebars

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NoScreename
The title says it all. If the scorebar reaches a certain point, it changes to the colour of your choice. The advantages of this is that you know roughly how close you are to failing, without having to glance up and losing precious time to point and click, and maybe miss that stream that was coming up. I know that the scorebar's colour shifts to red when failing, then to black when it's really close to empty already, but some people's scorebar can be a dark colour, and can be hard to tell because the red starts to shift to black when it hits near empty.

The two ways that I can think of doing this is editing a hexadecimal or RGB triplet and target percentages in the Skin.ini while having an all white scorebar. To disable this version of the colour changing scorebar, you would have to delete those values and percentages in the Skin.ini and having a regular whatever-colour-you-want scorebar, or just have one hexadecimal or RGB triplet and the target percentage being 100%. The format for this would look like this.

Hex: FF3300 25
RGB: 255,0,0 25

The other way to have the colour changing scorebar is to just have the target percentages in Skin.ini, and naming multiple scorebars with different colours with scorebar-colour-x, with x being the order that you want. For example, I have multiple scorebars with them being a red, yellow, and green with the same shape and size. I would name the red version "scorebar-colour-1" then the yellow version "scorebar-colour-2", and so on. If you don't want the colour changing scorebars, then just name it to scorebar-colour.
abraker
Related: t/338515
Topic Starter
NoScreename
Well, you gave me a better solution than the one I made. I guess I wasted 10 minutes of typing this topic up.
drum drum
you can bump that topic with your idea if you want