forum

[invalid] [duplicate] Enable/disable leaderboards during breaks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Comet
99.9% sure this isn't a duplication, but if it is tell me.

Title pretty much says all, you can enable/disable the interface during pause breaks, so why not do the same to the leaderboards? Just bind enable/disable to tab like it is during playtime, boom done :D

as a sidenote, it almost seems like this was forgotten or something on several occasions, but who knows :P
Bara-
Why?
I'd like to see it, but during play I'll get distracted, so I look at breaks (well, I have it on always, but only use it in breaks)
Topic Starter
Comet

baraatje123 wrote:

Why?
I'd like to see it, but during play I'll get distracted, so I look at breaks (well, I have it on always, but only use it in breaks)
if you don't want to see it during play, with this feature if it happens just pause the game during a break, hit tab, see your score/combo, then hit tab again and resume game
or, if you feel like it breaks the flow of the song, then just hit tab during a break and when you're done hit tab again, no pause needed

you can do either one, it doesn't matter
abraker
Did you suggest this because you just want to have another toggle or the thing really annoys you during breaks that much? :?:
This is pointless IMO.
Topic Starter
Comet

abraker wrote:

Did you suggest this because you just want to have another toggle or the thing really annoys you during breaks that much? :?:
This is pointless IMO.
I would say half and half.
Karuta-_old_1

abraker wrote:

This is pointless IMO.
This may be true for solo gameplay

but in a multiplayer, you can tell that 50% of the time people choke because they noticed that the other guy screwed up

I always break my combo after breaks anyway to be honest, yes I hate songs with breaks in between

Most people are probably accustomed to it though
Incorrect
I'm a little confused here, can't you already toggle the leaderboard/scores(for mutliplayer) already? You aren't playing during breaks, obviously, so how exactly do you get distracted by it? If you can't concentrate on the map when the break is ending, then I personally think that's your own fault. I agree with abraker, this is pretty much pointless.

Karuta- wrote:

abraker wrote:

This is pointless IMO.
This may be true for solo gameplay

but in a multiplayer, you can tell that 50% of the time people choke because they noticed that the other guy screwed up

I always break my combo after breaks anyway to be honest, yes I hate songs with breaks in between

Most people are probably accustomed to it though
I've never had this problem, and like my point above, if you're staring at the scoreboard during multiplayer when the break is ending, then that's your own fault. Simply glance and then focus your attention right back to the screen. (Away from the scoreboard.)
Incorrect
Also, this is a duplicate. t/149039