forum

Xbox 360 controller for Taiko Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +20
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy
Hi, I got this idea when I tested Xpadder here, and is awesome... there is some taikos for consoles, and is look like on the Xbox360 controller...
So, I got this, a feauture request for force on taiko mode...
1. X/A/B/Y and the control stick for reds, and LB and RB for blue ones... the problem is when spinner, it's too complicated tough... but is really good to play on the controller...
So, if this feature will denied, or will not coming soon, just get http://www.xpadder.com/Xpadder <<<Xpadder... Them configure like that...:
You must get an configuration for the Xpadder... Sure, configurated for taiko:
Move these to the Xpadder directory (where did you put the program itself):
XBOX Layout.xpaddercontroller
XBOX360.bmp
Taiko.xpadderprofile
All into the Xpadder folder...
Get the file here: (it contains configurated for other games for use on XBOX360 too)
http://www.4shared.com/file/NSAC1yEi/XPadder.html

ATTENTION: If you get trouble on starting, just do... Right click at the exe file, properties, compatibily and put Windows XP (Service Pack 2)

I hope this feature will be accepted... I got this idea when I played Taiko Drum Master on PS2...
Thanks ya much,
Gabrielwoj
joaowojcikiewicz
I agree with you
RemmyX25
I'm assuming this is only for Wired 360 controllers?
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

RemmyX25 wrote:

Well, I have an Xbox360 Wired controller...
Don't know how Xbox360 wireless controller act... But I think it dosen't charge much batteries... If this you're asking
Baka-Otome
*Baka-Otome supports this. :3

Sim. <3
RemmyX25

gabrielwoj wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

Don't know how Xbox360 wireless controller act... But I think it dosen't charge much batteries... If this you're asking
a) How would you know if this works, if you haven't tried it yourself?

b) I don't think it's possible to connect wireless 360 controllers to a pc
joaowojcikiewicz

RemmyX25 wrote:

There's a XBOX 360 controller with a usb adapter, by Microsoft. So I have bought this one, with the adapter, and I have downloaded an application called Xpadder.
With this application, you can configure the gamepad buttons as keyboard keys. So, what I made:
for A/B/X/Y, I assigned the "c" key
for D-Pad, "x" key
for LB, "z" key
for RB, "v" key
and the other controls like control sticks, start button, and triggers I assigned only to control the osu UI.

So, what gabrielwoj proposed:
Create an option to configure the controller without any third party application to assign the keys, to be easier to complete a single spinner.

I think the title of this topic is wrong. Not only XBOX 360 controller, but another controllers too.
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

RemmyX25 wrote:

1. I have the wired one... How you said "haven't tried it yourself?" I don't get it...
2. DOn't know, I buyed wireless, only if search on Internet...
3. There are some systems what isn't much used, like Wiimote support... As I know so far
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

joaowojcikiewicz wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

There's a XBOX 360 controller with a usb adapter, by Microsoft. So I have bought this one, with the adapter, and I have downloaded an application called Xpadder.
With this application, you can configure the gamepad buttons as keyboard keys. So, what I made:
for A/B/X/Y, I assigned the "c" key
for D-Pad, "x" key
for LB, "z" key
for RB, "v" key
and the other controls like control sticks, start button, and triggers I assigned only to control the osu UI.

So, what gabrielwoj proposed:
Create an option to configure the controller without any third party application to assign the keys, to be easier to complete a single spinner.

I think the title of this topic is wrong. Not only XBOX 360 controller, but another controllers too.
Yes... But Xbox360 is the most used controller...
Also, I think could be like this:
Driver: [The controller driver installed at PC]
Them configure it
soulless_doll
I totally surpport your idea Dood ~ !
Bass

RemmyX25 wrote:

Remmy, it's possible to connect x360 controller via pc look,.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_accessories

Wireless Gaming Receiver
Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

The Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows
Manufacturer Microsoft
Generation Seventh generation era
Retail availability February 16, 2007
Connectivity USB, Proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless technology
While PS3 and Wii wireless controllers use Bluetooth for connectivity (and can be used with Bluetooth-equipped computers with appropriate software), Xbox 360 wireless accessories communicate over a proprietary 2.4 GHz protocol. In order to accommodate this, Microsoft released the Wireless Gaming Receiver (sold as "Crossfire Wireless Gaming Receiver" in the UK), which allows wireless Xbox 360 accessories to be used on a Windows-based PC. Most Xbox 360 wireless accessories are supported, including standard controllers, racing wheels (without force-feedback), headsets and guitar controllers. The adapter was first revealed at E3 2006 and released on February 16, 2007.
MMzz
Well I've done this several times for the lolz with rockband drums and guitar hero guitars xD. Xpadder is an excellent program to use.
+1 Support.
- Sugoi Sugoi -
bump
Bara-
Why
This'll be nigh impossible on hard maps
You'll likely have input-lag, and the buttons will probably break
They are not meant for 170+ bpm streaming
It can be fun on Kantan-Muzu
I don't think Oni+ will get use though