posted
Total Posts
show more
Norb

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

mfw you need a closed bracket http://puu.sh/ivv0l/1b952d35d4.png
wow, how come no one else noticed
domSaur
there actually is(at the Scores/Beatmap Listing or just the front of this thread)

it didn't make cut up there i guess
Topic Starter
Kuki
nigga damn
Secretpipe
I may ask some QATs maybe about the Hard diff because SV is way too high at some moments and it can be a case of spread unrank maybe lol
Topic Starter
Kuki
yeah true, also might be unrankable to map dinosaur noises lmao :? :? :?
Yamicchi
[Normal]
00:31:231 (1) - slider end at 00:33:356 maybe? the slider was too short
[Hard]
I really don't know, the slider speed was too fast to recognize (It's okay to retry a few times but it will be annoying for those who wants to FC the 1st time
How about having some sliders before it and increase slider speed everytime?
( Sorry I'm not very good at those )
And I know that you want to have 2 faces of the songs: 1 is the soft and peaceful Piano, 2 is the anger and fear of the Dinosours, but I think they are not suitable for mapping like these :D
Anyway, good luck ranking this map :)
Squichu
this map is a great idea! :D I like it.
anyway, here's my m4m part -

General -
  1. Normalsaur and Hardasaurus sound.. well.. off. How about using 'Herbivore' and 'Carnivore' instead?
    Makes sense and it's actual words. And they still make clear which difficulty is is. Just a suggestion, tho. \o/
  2. hitsound volume is too loud for some parts, might be better to decrease it and add hitsounds. then you have a little more variety for the sounds, too. O:
    Oh, and sliderslide doesn't match the piano, imo. Consider silencing it?
Normalsaur -
  1. check AIMod for unsnapped objects - http://puu.sh/iAYFL.png
  2. 00:05:014 (1,2,3) - you could refine the triangle pattern a little. O: (since the sounds are all the same.)
  3. 00:14:504 (4) - shape could need some work. some red anchors go unnoticed atm, cause the distance is so short. try this -
  4. 00:17:395 (1,2) - circles staccked below a slider are hard to read and should be avoided in the easiest diff. move the circle elsewhere?
  5. 00:22:895 (1) - the spinner's too short for the easiest diff, too, I'm afraid. >: you could replace it with a slider
  6. 00:28:937 (2,3,4) - might be better to keep DS here. when there's more than one object visible at a time it's confusing for beginners.
Hardasaurus -
  1. AIMod again - http://puu.sh/iAYI0.png
  2. 00:22:978 (1) - the speed's quite surprising. sure, she's screaming, but because of the spinner before players don't have the chance to compare sliders and this might turn out very confusing. >: I'd prefer a second spinner in this diff. :3
I really hops this makes it to ranked someday. That'd be sooo awesome. xD
Good luck! *squee*
Topic Starter
Kuki
remapped fellas, we back on that ranked shit son 8-) 8-) 8-)
Rizen
can I make a GD or two? o.o
-Atri-
Dinosaurs everywhere

Placeholder so i can see what i can do
Topic Starter
Kuki
Sorry Rizennnn, solo set :?

Thanks Kurante 8-)

sidenote, hitsounds will be added soon
ganad
M4M

General
I'm suggesting you add hitsounds
use the finish hitsounds
at 00:14:504, 00:17:395 etc

Normal
It looks neater when you have the difficulty ratings in .0 or .5
So round up hp drain which is 3.6 to 3.5
Circle size 2.0
approach rate 5.0
OD 4.0

00:28:944 idk why but this beat circle is a beat further than what it should in normal and easy diffs ds should be consistent throughout the whole map

Hard
- I feel that the hard diffs circle size should be bigger probs 4.5 or 5.0
- Maybe rename hard diff to normal +
- Slider shapes are awesome don't think you'll need to change it ;)

Oh and i think if you have 2 diffs you can't give them custom names so in this case normal and hard (that's what i heard from a certain BN)

Sorry i couldn't be of more help :?
Shiranai
Oh you get the close bracket back, so you're continuing this? lol
-Atri-
Placehoder, but there's not pretty much to fix for me, actually

[General]
  1. Disable letterbox during break, no break were here
  2. What this .osb file for? i think you didn't do anything to the storyboard
  3. Inconsistency in Combo colors, I know Skystar did said having different combo colors is rankable, but i am not sure about that if it's not a GD

Skystar wrote:

Pretty sure having different combo colours in a guest diff is rankable. I've used another way of NC in my diff.
  4. You don't need to put comma in tags, putting spaces is ok.

[Normalsaur (det name)]
  1. Check AiMod
  2. 00:23:061 (1) - I am not a Easy diff mapper, but i am sure this doesn't have enough time to players to recover from the spinner
  3. 00:23:061 (1) - Mute this slider end?
  4. 00:33:731 (1) - Extend the spinner to 00:36:731 - and remove note?

[Hardasaurus]

• Basically same as Normalsaur diff, but just you don't need to extend the spinner
Pereira006
[General]

1. In tag you don't need the " Jurassic World " because there aldready in Sourçe.
[Normalsaur]

Gameplay:

1. 00:12:653 (2) - I kindy don't like this curve, this curve could be little more smoother like this http://puu.sh/lgDzO/4ad868dc40.jpg
  2. 00:19:728 (1,1) - as Normal level, this spinner is very near next object wich is hard to catch for newbies players, would be better if spinner reduce length, like end in 00:22:395
[Hardasaurus]

Gameplay:

1. 00:05:788 (3) - this placement could move to x:200 y:128 because this would be good symentric triangule beetwen of 1 and 2
  2. 00:10:224 (3) - this should be NC because you did NC in normal, so you style could be consistency
  3. 00:17:395 (3) - ^ same
  4. 00:28:013 (1) - placement x:400 y:126 same before the begin
[]
well, everthing look good lol
Any question if you don't understand ask me I would explain better
good luck
Topic Starter
Kuki

Mako Sakata wrote:

Oh you get the close bracket back, so you're continuing this? lol
i forgot until today but yeah lol
Topic Starter
Kuki
ok fuck maybe grave again

i need more motivation , ,
-Atri-

Kuki wrote:

ok fuck maybe grave again

i need more motivation , ,
Why not reply to mods lol
Topic Starter
Kuki
i usually don't idk
itsdarious555
thas a good map :3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.